The General Chat Thread

I think Nameness is referring to placement of difficulty, not actual placement of where the encounters will happen.

Still, it would bee thematically ridiculous. Them being on the same level or so seems fine by me, but definitely not the same location.

Oryx 3, Xil, Azamoth, and Malphas in same place be like:

I meant same level of difficulty not same dungeon

yikes

Almost died rushing and then proceeded to have a boss fight lasting less than a minute… i was hoping for something new but oh well. I’m looking for anything that got changed, any suggestions? already had a look at cem, cavern.

RWT sites in chat box, don’t get flagged >_>

I guess you could find an udl or wlab treasure room

The art i finished of @Campfires when I said I would draw them, but apparently they had a new OC so i drew a new OC for them.

I’d make a furry joke here, but honestly, I got nofin =w="

Again, thank you, I really appreciate it! You’re incredibly good at art :heart: and sorry for that confusion

It’s all good, it was nice doodling again c:

@Sirspud ITS SPUD!

I’ve committed to enjoying the game every day.
THIS IS WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND I’M NOT EVEN MAD
I got as low as probably 50 hp; i’m not familiar with the nest and ate one red shotgun from miss pissed off queen bee and instantly hit r. I’d like to say I’ve gotten better at dodging though!

To me, the IC/OOC combat system is ok. But it would be better if the natural HP regeneration is boosted by 2x is during IC. Meaning, an 8/8 Knight would have 20 natural HP regen per second during IC. It may allow VIT to be useful again.

Name officially changed! It’s now DreamIess. (Used to be JohnMH.)

Changed it mostly as a way to show I’m moving forward.

by being dreamless ;-;

Shh. It’s a double meaning.

Rip @johnmh and hello @DreamIess!

Twitchyster asks, “You are female right?”