The General Chat Thread

Another person has asked me to do it, and now you. Dear golly, do I really want to subjugate myself into that kind of insanity/horror? I already took a while to kill Empress of Light (Day) on Master Mode;;

edit: I’ll try it, after I focus more on art first, been putting that off in favour of Terraria haha

the top is “1 hour ago”

then it goes all the way back to January of 2019, then march 2019, then march of this year

I thought Exalt would be less laggy. Im still getting a lot of lag :c

I find that with a bit of messing with the settings it works fine, but it’s really awkward at times. Literally just putting Exalt in windowed mode fixed all the lag for me, but my brother had to go through a ton of random shit to get it to work, and his laptop is waaaay better than mine :sweat_smile:

I’m hoping Deca fixes these issues because it’s not exactly appealing to players if they have to go through weird fixes just to play the game

I get confused with the settings, but yeah I tried the smallest windows thing, it was so tiny though.

It takes my brain some time to understand the stuff. Like Im still getting used to the ctrl tp.

god damnit guys i cant browse forums when im bored if no one posts :frowning:

Hello, there.

General Kenobi… You are a bold one.

Well Im not a regular anymore so I don’t feel the urge to talk anymore

being regular is directly related to talking a lot?

let’s talk

about that on a completely unrelated question, i wonder if i have 100% of topic and replies read in the last 100 days hmm

on another completely unrelated note, 9000th post heeheekee

wait what

so what are you up to right now

im doing this on my laptop because my phone cant handle shitty games
aside from that i played bard and liked it for some fucking reason

Hoping Deca allows UT trade bc these are some good items stuck on my alt

I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.

but I want that quiver and the pixie :frowning:

if only they’d make good changes :pensive:

no, do NOT hope for UT trading player to player. What you should hope for is UT exchange, like the tinkerer quest (player to npc), allowing player to player trading will render the game unplayable!

player to player UT trades is the optimal option

UT exchange is better than nothing tho

oh yeah that thing

also nothing gets the blood flowing like nexusing at 1 or 7 hp