The General Chat Thread

churchill

Can’t find anyone who’s selling a sealed copy of Vezon and Kardas.

Went to look at a less blurry picture just to be sure, and can confirm
That’s a tail, I was worried it was coming out the front

I think the game want’s me to stir the pot

Probably an unpopular opinion but I do kinda miss the kabam forums. Same with the WS forums too tho.

@SpoopyDuck found your cousin

oh hey my guild mate o_o

Does this mean you are unshattered?

after almost a year of procrastinating i have finally finished my drivers ed class feelsgoodman

Beware the power of the Dark Hunters.

Wow I forgot all about these things

Rahkshi Kaita Vo…the most Cursed Bionicle Set I’ve ever seen. (Yes, this is an actual combiner)

@Shatter I have more account fame than you

So do you collect them in the box? Or do you build them?

hey guys, back for my maybe annual return? haha

tbh my narcissistic ass just wants to know if anyone remembers me lmao

ive been busy with my life since realm and probably will be for the next few years. i was intending to maybe come back a couple times, but every time i logged in i ended up just running around glands being bored.

honestly i dont really know what to think abt the forums anymore – on the one hand it was really fun to be part of a community and have people know me, but looking back i can see that my loyalty to interactions on here was hampering my ability to make irl friendships. since quitting ive made a whole ton more better friends, got a girl, gone to parties – the stuff people think teens should do. also before quarantine i was going to the gym and kinda getting biggg yknow? u love to see the biceps

i guess what im saying is that if there are any people who kinda were losers irl that have trouble making friends anywhere but in game or on the forums maybe you should get out more yknow. ahh idk

checking in with some people i knew:
@sirspud how r ya goin bud? u still play? or are u in yr 12 cant remember lol
@deiusional sorry i stopped replying to ur messenger stuff. dm me again?
@wilhuff how r u? anything changed since we last talked lol

<3 love u all, and if u dont know who i am dw.

Going to build it eventually. Haven’t decided yet if I want to build the 3 components or Voporak.

Or the Shadowed One out of 2 of the sets alongside Sidorak

If u are Arexrew or however you spell it I vaguely remember your profile pic.

I can see a loot container’s contents for a brief moment when it drops? Is this normal?