The General Chat Thread

t2 orb, aether, conflict, conquest

Is Abyss ST orb good?

cant go wrong with t6 but some specialized ones end up being better in their situations (t2 for rushing, conflict for rushing if you dont have to use it a lot, etc)

@Xaklor wait what happened to my regular

I LOST MY SPOT
REEE

Edit: wait it said i wasnā€™t regular

I am so confused

how the mighty have fallen smh

I assume your title will catch up at some point later, divineoryx had a similar issue when she was demoted.

edit: once the system finishes revoking your status, @Campfires will officially be the oldest regular. congratulations for no-lifing the hardest of us all

I have brought dishonor to my family

Oh HECC, I have become the oldest regular! I need to be more activeā€¦

haha, letā€™s try that, i want to have 100% of posts read because why not

WAIT NO DONā€™T -

I did something similar, and wound up with a similar number. On the other hand, Iā€™m now perusing a number of years-old threads, and itā€™s interesting to see some of the ideas floated back then.

Yeah, I tell you what. Iā€™ve been around roughly as long as the forums have, (thankfully) discovering the wiki very early on in my Realm game career, and quickly discovering the existence of this place.

For the longest time, I was mostly just curious about the best of the best ideas, then some meager interest in the ideas section (mostly dungeons; not much of a loot ideas fan :P). I caught a few of the well known names around here, and even saw some of you in game over the years! Fortunately, I wasnā€™t brave/stupid enough to say anything as a stranger; I wouldā€™ve likely come across as a creep.

But after I became less hesitant of showing my face here, Iā€™ve been reading through a ton of the threads out of raw curiosity. I wasnā€™t skimming, either.

All in all, itā€™s quite interesting to see how this place has evolved over time! People have come and gone, some have had their fights and resolutions, and most have seemed to mature over time. Some threads wereā€¦ less savory than others (Iā€™m looking at half of you, meme thread), but all in all, itā€™s been quite thoroughly entertaining! I thank all present and departed for being quite the community.

(Not saying this as an attempt to creep anyone out, but I suppose thereā€™s a reason I provided myself the title I did on my home page haha :sweat_smile:)

I would like to sincerely apologize for the complete fucking asshole I was 3+ years ago and the associated cringe that must have been induced trawling that far back in history. if I could go back in time and make myself snap out of being a total dick sooner, I would. I am astounded I wasnā€™t banned.

Ahaha, honestly, if I thereā€™s anyone that made me even raise my eyebrows, it was probably Ggaod :joy: (Heā€™s actually one of the earlier people I saw in game)
But even then, heā€™s change every so slightly over time, too. Since he was already previously exposed, I liked how he tried to mask himself under a different account and attempted conversing with people with an alternate, friendlier persona.

(And if you see this Ggaod, under whatever name youā€™re using nowadays, Iā€™m not trying to bash you :3)

yeah, ggaod is anā€¦interesting. iā€™m still learning about him

Exposed?

Fact: GGaod is all of us.

Oh, his personality shone through the alt account elsewhere of the forums or something a while back, and the beans got spilled.

And @Seelpit please no; Ggaod cannot possibly be the living manifestation of the Void Entity! He cannot possibly flow through us all!?

No, how could I have been so blind all this time! :exploding_head::scream:

ā€œ[He is] the embodiment of [our] own sin[s]! To destroy [him] would be to destroy [ourselves]!ā€

Jk; what am I doing with myself?

isnā€™t his ggaod account not named ggaod anymore

Yeah, I think the last name I saw was Baiju. I could be wrong about that, though; Iā€™m just calling by his early, seemingly better known name.

@WangleLine found you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLQF3cfxv0&lc=UgxNuNeDlhy8LDWYbKV4AaABAg

Theres no General art thread. Anyway. Made this all from the ground up. Was a fun 30 min sketch. :slight_smile: