The General Chat Thread

I just assumed everyone who cared saw it as the video came up

Iā€™m more joking lol; Iā€™m almost always late to events like that, because Iā€™m busy doing other things during the daylight hours. Excited for her anyway! But the can of worms that opened up for the toxic fansā€¦ :frowning:

(Sorry for the crumby quality; our computer has a thing against taking screenshots with account limitations, and a really young sister took the picture for me on my phone)

Wow, Iā€™ve seen many toxic amazing overlaps of the major realm bosses, including this particular combo, but this is literally the most perfect overlap I have ever seen! Itā€™s a shame I was doing it with a new character. Itā€™s no wonder this realm was left to rot :joy:

You should post that here!

What if Iā€¦ like it? :smiling_imp: (sorry, I had to)

Continuing the discussion from The Death Thread:

@Rabcord the poster has deleted their post now, so if you wanted to do the same with your reply that would be the cleanest option. (To delete your reply: itā€™s the three dots ā€¦ below your post, to reveal the bin icon).

Random 15 min ninja sketch, was bored in math~

I really like the addition sign on the ninja star. It really shows you know math.

Capture

Day 1 of the event. Was on pace to get the ST set, but i just found out that I wonā€™t be able to play next week b/c of work. Halfway vent. Kinda frustrated that I wasted all this grinding today for what wonā€™t even amount to a char slot.

Huh. First time Iā€™ve seen this.

Itā€™s new.

I wonder whatā€™ll happen to the flash hackers now >:)

borger

Argh! Tfw you practically solo the realm as a trudgy knight, go to oryx with one other person, then both get dcā€™ed anywayā€¦ :disappointed:

I just want that Oryx kill fame bonus on my knight, though! Is that too much to ask for, Oryx!?

Outside of Hong Kong, most Chinese people donā€™t even speak Cantonese anymore - Guangdong and Macau are both basically a Mandarin dominated society now :slightly_frowning_face:

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Militant

Why is their fame not showing up on the leader boards?

Maybe because their account is hidden?

but you can see the amount of account fameā€¦ if it was it would show on realmeye ā€œprivateā€

canā€™t be seen if youā€™re banned :rofl: