The General Chat Thread

Could shaitan always move in his final phase or is this some weird bug?

Would we be able to say a certain gameā€™s name because it isnā€™t a private server anymore?

Probably in offf topic. @shatter?

if itā€™s the one I think youā€™re talking about itā€™s still a pserver. itā€™s virtually a 1:1 recreation of rotmg with the sprites made worse. itā€™s still not an original game.

I wouldnā€™t say a 1:1 recreation of rotmg with the sprites made worse, but I guess itā€™s still not original I guess?

@Candyshi do you know this housing?

The only house in housing that isnā€™t a scam (if you finish it rank upgraded) and in fact, the only house worth housing.

no i dont know

Outlaw hacking was already known, but now everone knows. Pretty much everyone hates him too; legit people because heā€™s a massive hacker, and hackers think heā€™s a snitch and hypocrite. Also, Adventures of Ghost God updates when?

Wasnā€™t Marcus banned for famebotting himself?

yes

That was the irony.

No, thatā€™s the point of the video. If Marcus was banned, why not Outlaw?

Seems itā€™s just dumb beef between the two, Outlaw commented on that way back then.

why does no one want my halloween reskins. Even a 2 star with t2 gear cancelled the tradeā€¦

I like a couple of themā€¦ but itā€™s so easy for me to have more efficient equipment. Back when I was a newer player, I probably would have bought them for something reasonable

@Gotgot did u log off?

Are those numbers completely random?

Yes, they mimic actually leveling, which is also RNG based.

I saw you message me and teleport, but then my game crashed, so I decided to just get off for a bit.