The General Chat Thread

yo this sakura guy kinda wack

Boots are underused

ok then, this is you right? “why are you tping, boots is underrated!”
Let’s apply that thought to another scenario. “why’re you not only killing gods, Slayer of the Gods is underrated”
These 2 scenarios are the same in that you’re majorly limiting someone from something you’re meant to do ingame. while sacrificing your convenience for fame is pretty cool, getting pissy at people for not doing so decidedly isn’t. If boots is so great, give me reasons. None of that “it’s underused and underrated, so I do it” BS. If you can’t back up what you’re saying, you really have no right to get triggered over nothing.

What ya mean I’m wack???

I am aware of all other events I did not TP to, but in reality, I never wanted any of event Whites in the first place (not even an Ogmur). But why I still get hyped and pick them up? Their rarity and the potential FP. I know that if my character lost those particular white bags, it is almost impossible for me to get them back even if I choose to TP.

Why I chose not fed my Coral/Doom Bow though? Because those are the Whites I have been hunting for couple months.

Fact, I fed my Vile to my Legendary pet after vaulting it for two months.

Huh??? I’m puzzled.

Well only when they TP to me… But now, I took my words back.

Because I can achieve that anti-TP bonus on any characters, regardless of the casual, pot farmer or fame farmer. A pot farmer like my Paladin for example, he can achieve Enemy of God (because of killing gods to find a specific dungeon) but not Slayer due to the dungeon-clearing he has to do. But a fame farmer, it is possible to achieve Slayer of the God.

Not to mention, Boots alone can outpace both Enemy/Slayer of the God combine (which grant approximately 21% additional fame total).

I did stop getting triggered when a dude TP to me and why so? Because, you are right about it. It is not right and illogical for me to behave like that.

Fine, here are the legit reasons why to me Boots is good and where that obsession came from:

My interest to Boots started several months ago as late January and early Febuary when I was a noob (my account was about 3 months old back then). I always thought how will I able to grind for fame faster and more efficient. But such thought did not came to my mind until losing my 1st White bag and examine the fame bonuses that Wizard died with.

It felt like that death did not worth something even with that approx. 77% of additional fame. It was a waste and a mistake I made to look back then.

That eventually caused me to creating my 1st anti-TP character. It failed, multiple times.

I did TP on few of the dead characters in the past but it did not stop me from being anti-TP in overall. Eventually, it became a habit for me not to teleport and grew a strong fond and obsession to it. It is the point that even if I have to bid farewell to Boots on the 23rd, I will not TP.

That 1,900 lifetime teleportations stays untouched no matter what.

Back to your question of “Why Boots is so great other than ‘underused and underrated so I do it’?”.
Here is my reason: I am doing this for the fame (even though I have to say bye-bye to it soon) and stand out what almost nobody does, something different from the vast majority while trying not to engage crazy arguments (but arguments happened, multiple times).

Jesus… that accuracy

here’s mine xD

How the fuck does a pot farmer have boots

LOL it’s called patience.

its called waste of time

Errrrrrrrrr. It’s called fame farming.

remind me not to invite you to the official t0 only competition :unamused:

spoiler: there is no t0 competition, surprise…

No comment.

That’s probably a good response

Mastered another attack style !

(The animation file is so big that Tuvior just gave up and died so here’s a piskel animation)

Independent sprites & animations if someone is interessed

Imperati%20Demon%20Rage%20Charging-animated-20200916-215844 Imperati%20Demon%20Rage%20Lazer%20Charge-animated-20200916-220036 Imperati%20Demon%20Rage%20Lazer%20Beam-animated-20200916-220155

Hold up so you walk to glands and go I a dungeon, clear it, leave, and walk some more? Like, dang u giving that char some exercise.

Yep, my dungeon farmer 7/8 Pally does that all the time. Even as a 0/8 she does that too:

1. Walk to GLand.

2. Kill gods until a wanted dungeon pops out.

3. Clear and get the pot.

4. Leave.

5. Scramble back to Nexus.

6. Vault the pot and the Mark.

7. Walking back to GLand

8. ???

9. Phat fame bonus as a dungeon farmer.

For GLand farmer:

1. Walk to GLand.

2. Start killing gods for their stat potions.

3. Farm until inventory is full of pots.

4. Scramble back to Nexus and vault them.

5. Walk back to GLand.

6. Rinse and repeat.

7. ???

8. Phat profit and OP fame bonuses.

I am not lying but all of my current characters have Boots on the Ground. Zero TP allowed.

For the fame (even though it will go bye-bye) and to stand out where no one does.

Of course you have no comment, you were puzzled for sure. You TP all the time.

No you would be getting more fame if you didn’t waste your time doing this.

dont agree on this one, god pot drops are much more common now but aren’t viable compared to doing dungeons like snake pit or sprite world

(though farming sprite gods and constructs for attack is sehxi profit :smiling_imp:)

true, step 3 should be repeated until inventory is full and then proceed with steps 4-6, more efficiency with a backpack and warrior or a class with high speed/dex.

besides that, fame farming is boring anyway so if that’s how you wanna do it go ahead.

That’s not what I meant.

I have a quick question. I know mentioning certain game servers not related to the official game is against the forum rules. But is it against the rules to mention a game inspired by RotMG but is its own thing? I am thinking of Darza’s Dominion when I ask this, which I don’t play btw. :slight_smile:

No

Darzas Dominion / Trials of titan / Survived By / etc. are fine.

that first part looks like some sorta pulsating demonic heart…