The General Chat Thread

some random site with a chart.

mmo-population.com

wow very reliable xD

uselessā€¦

better info from realmeye

:open_mouth: where do you find that? iā€™ve only ever seen the rank bar graph

not my own so no share link

what? is that not just the bar graph I mentioned?

yes but they take the bar graph number over the years stuupdi

Hold o just realized electric is screwed when they put Cooldowns for paralyze lol

Haha begone electric

Itā€™s such a convenience when soloing :frowning: Iā€™ll be sad to see it nerfed so hard

Yeah I kinda get that, but on the bright side archer will be more viable with tiered quiver again

Anyone else playing guild wars 2 lately like me? RotMG is not bad but I need a break from it every now and then.

Eh? When was this again? Are you confusing it with the ~25% base HP reduction to bosses/enemies gaining adaptive scaling, or is my memory being fuzzy as always?

No, there was a point where this dungeon specifically had its enemies and bosses nerfed. Letā€™s see if I can find it real quickā€¦

Edit: This was certainly one! I believe it was the first major change.

The Puppet Theatre

Puppets have significantly decreased HP!

• The Puppet Master: 110000 -> 70000
  • False Puppet Masters activate sooner
  • Knight Puppet: 5000 -> 2000
  • Warrior Puppet: 4000 -> 1500
  • Paladin Puppet: 3500 -> 1500
  • Puppet Leather: 4000 -> 1000
  • Puppet Robe: 3000 -> 800
  • Sorcerer Puppet: 2500 -> 600
  • Oryx Puppet: 45000 -> 35000
  • Minion Puppet: 7000 -> 2000

Link to the thread

Oohhh yeah, the one that made the puppets less like tanks!
I interpreted it as a nerf to HP for a bunch of dungeons - so like, dungeon specific being used as specific to only dungeons, rather than specific to only the Theatre >A<

@XBookwyrmX is you pets name, Sirius, a reference to Sirius black?

Wait a secondā€¦ yes, but how did you guess that? Iā€™ve been using the Golden Sagittarius skin almost since I obtained a legendary pet (because I found it as a drop alongside my Pot of Gold Nyan Cat wannabe around that time c; ), and that was some time ago, considering Iā€™m F2P.

Did you somehow know I had a Black Wolf as a rare pet? Because that was transformed long before I revealed my face on the forums. :thinking:

Nah, I was looking at your RealmEye to check your pet level and I sawbit

I should make that question less convoluted. What made you guess ā€œSirius Blackā€ from Sirius?

(Also, no concerns, but what drove you to look at my pet level in the first place? :blush:)

1. I figured, how many Siriuses are there?
  2. I was checking to see when you (and a few other players) were first seen to their current pet level, and comparing the time it took them to how long I have been playing and my pet level to see how far behind I am lol