The General Chat Thread

I believe there’s a certain thread for this.

Well, surprise surprise! Look who crawled out of the grave. :relieved:

Why must our first interactions be that of woe and bloodshed, Bookbooko? You forfeited your title with an army of alts, I’d daresay. You approach me merely to challenge my authenticity? :smiling_imp: :dagger:

Stop talking to your alts again book…

Vile impetuous slug, dare you accuse me of being your risen star? I will cast thee to the forlorn depths of the vast abyss. Nay, that would be but smiting off the head of the hydra that you are, but we can dance this dance through the eons of eternity to an endless cycle of suffering if fate decrees it so! :skull_and_crossbones:

Ok wth is going on here, bc if it’s a fight how much do tickets cost

• Book(bookbo)
  • Book(wyrm)

0 voters

I’m… sorry, you almost lost me in that wordplay. But yes, I’m suspicious that you might be a book alt. And I have good reason.

First, HeimoIi disappears. And then you pop up this year, with a Book related name, calling yourself Book, etc. Then you quickly rise through the forum ranks, becoming a Leader while only being here for less than 5 months! Yet you know so much, it’s almost as if you’re me with a VPN. And we have everyone else fooled, but we both know the truth. :wink:

Aye. That would be quite epic, wouldn’t it? I’d be quite the actor to pull a stunt like that if I was indeed you. -The real Book
Hey my picture… leader abuse D: - also The real Book

Am I allowed to make an autism joke

Also, how dare you make a poll to pick favorites. Voting for both, aye? :chicken:

We all know which side he’s really on. :eye: :eye:

I think Lud is trying to divide us… but you can’t divide a true Book.

@XBookwyrmX What do you say to forming a Book Club?

Yeah. Admittedly, I’ve mostly existed here as an anonymous shadow for years, so you’re uncontestedly better known by many here. Also, I notice that Realmeye says you’ve had your account marked about a year longer than myself, so I won’t dispute authenticity on that level. I was an unnamed Yimi for far too long… : P

Oh yes. I can see it now. A Book Club thread for a game forum… :joy:

“What was the overarching thesis the author was trying to convey of Don Quixote’s interactions with the false suitor?”

guys

obviously bookwyrm is a puffagod alt

Nah, no one here is old enough to remember who I am. Everyone already left a long time ago. We need, I need, someone to bring back good to the Book name. You are that person. You are also me, so I am that person, but now you have that responsibility. Keep doing good. :pleading_face:

Yes please. We can make a bunch of book alts and talk with each other!

Oh that kind of book club. Nvm.

After witnessing a full on book fight that resulted in a book club being formed DeeBomb asks a question.
Ok for real is the nest rune rare? Bc I got it…

Never noticed this, Realm exalts site actually links to realmeye

Thas pretty neat

I was delighted when I noticed that the first time! I know Realmeye is technically against their TOS, so it was nice to see it get grandfathered in. (That makes this place sound old haha ): )

poppycock and taradiddle! had i wisdom sufficient to rise through the forum ranks, i would long ago have stamped their honours upon my native brow (which, incidentally, exhibits only those deep trenches of sorrow earned after painful years of not even being a ‘regular’)

p.s. i would SO join a book club C:

I’m so sad right now. I made a trickster and went afk in god lands… It had brain of the golem, echoes prism, spirit dagger, beehemoth armor, wyrmhide armor, spectral armor, ring of the pyramid and a deca. Now it’s dead.

This is accurate.