The General Chat Thread

Thanks! :grin:

I do hope you are not talking about the ā€˜ā€˜other oneā€™ā€™, because I did make an account for it but forgot the credentials.

just rewatched ā€œI accidentally the rotmgā€ again and got hells of nostalgic :\

itā€™s astounding that a 5 minute video from 8 years ago of some fuck fighting something as basic as O1 and O2 brings me more joy than the entire last year of rotmg development along with the entire gigantic O3 project

probably isnā€™t helping the mood that I in particular dwell way too much on the past instead of paying attention to the present like a normal human being .__.

Me too. Especially lately. :confused:

This is probably going to sound fake and bizarre, butā€¦I had funā€¦in an LH yesterday.
Like, it was a Realm-dropped Halls, but we had a decent group of peeps, and somehow I really felt like a team. There was a trickster decoying Crusades, a Knight stunning the Commander if it got too close, a Rogue rushing pretty much every flame, heck, even me spamming the ever living hell out of my tiered quiver - an item I carry around more for its dex boost than its utility.
Jeez, that was an experience.

So you had fun in a raidlike environment, just without an annoying rl?

Screenshot%20(356)
Ah yes

About 20-25% of the way to having given him the most likes
Screenshot%20(357)

Nearly 10% of all his posts liked
Screenshot%20(358)

Why have I begun this quest to like everything Wilhuff has ever said? Idk, but he sure wilhuff a lot of notifications

Itā€™s a completely different experience to discord runs. Everyone plays how they want within the group. The need to absorb details, react to player/enemy actions and adapting accordingly becomes increasingly absent in larger runs.

In realm runs with 10 players or less, you really begin to absorb details about their class, items, their positioning around the group and their playstyle. You also need to assess how reliable the player is not just in skill and ability usage but how they adapt to the group.

These numerous factors are what I believe lead to more varied and sometimes chaotic runs that result in a refreshing and more enjoyable experience.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Hahaha, this is exceptionally random, but:

Why does that describe a sizable portion of my lifeā€™s interactions with other human beings?

I can relate to that quote so much

so i managed to draw my knight (slurp knight with yellow dyes) in photoshop, since i have no drawing software.

Slurp%20curious

Don't click

Slurp%20Angry

you have been slurp-stabbed

if photoshop isnā€™t ā€œdrawing softwareā€, then what is?

Honestly I know nothing about these, I was just drawing my character for a meme. I see photoshop more of an image editor, but I believe thereā€™s more complex and more complete tools out there.

well youā€™d be wrong because photoshop is one of the better drawing programs if youā€™ve got a drawing tablet, I did my two most recent drawings in photoshop. obviously which one is the best is an argument thatā€™ll never be answered because thereā€™s no end to the kinds of people out there who will hold up pretty much any alternative as ā€œthe best art program everā€, but photoshop is definitely a solid contender among people who either arenā€™t concerned about money or somehow got it for free via school or something (like I did).

so yes, photoshop is an art program.

The man is unaware of the power he possesses.

I am willing to feed anything 500+ to my legendary pet. Part of why I am going that low, though, is because I have been hoarding all of my UTs in hopes of a coming UT exchange. Mostly just feed incs, extra tops, and extra ST things. My vault is on the verge of exploding, though, so hopefully that exchange comes sooner rather than later.

I used to save the really good pet food from calendar rewards for the eventual coming of a divine pet, but I caved about 6 months back and fed it all since it will be forever until I actually have a divine. I think when my second legendary pet is at 90/x/x, I will start hoarding it again and just feed cheap things until it gets to 90/90/x and I fuse to divine. Maybe even starting at 85/x/x. I have a long, long time before I have to think too hard about that decision, though. Just recently got to 90/x/x on my first legendary pet.

I mostly just use throwaway items I donā€™t feed (or occasionally pick them up and throw them back on the ground if my sister and I donā€™t like them, like the Bulwark). Because I have limited play time for now, fame is worth gold to me.

Nonetheless, my legendary pet is about 25k from maxing the first ability, soā€¦ I donā€™t know. It extends my process in one regard by staving my pet of lesser foods, but Iā€™m also not burning my game nearly as quickly.

For my Legendary pet, I have the same standard except up to 999 FP (even though Puri is the closest). Certain unwanted ST and White bags were fed to my Legendary.

My vaultā€¦ they hold bunch of stuffs that even my 140 vault spaces and storage characters canā€™t hold them anymore: T9-12 Weapons, T10-13 Armors, T4-6 Abilities/Rings.

I am still saving up anything 1,000 FP or above for feeding future Divine like undesired SB skins and STs (and the White bags I mentioned).

Edit: Removed my white bag lists to prevent argument and to show I stopped bragging.

The White Bag Thread v3

Is it just me, or do most days you donā€™t get white bags and then some days you get like 5 in a row?