Step 1: Get white bags
Step 2: Post on White bag thread
Step 3: Wake up with 42 notifications from the white bag thread

Gotta play the game to get drops

How to get notifications:

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

STEP 3:

Getting back on track after I lashed out and obliterated someone. That now being my Ex.
Caused a bit of a riff in my emotions though, which sucked a bit.

Did open up my mind a bit more and actually highlight what Iā€™m capable of, which Iā€™ve now learned how dangerous I am using words.

She deserved to cry. Fucking liar.

Maybe Realm is my best bet for driving my mind away from that.
For now though, I think Iā€™ll be alright with the progress Iā€™ve made away from her.

I guess it makes sense as breakups n stuff are just another phase in life, but I guess Iā€™m being told that relationships really arenā€™t for me at the moment, and I should probably put full throttle on my curiosity and sense to travel again. EGX with college helped with that.

Anyway, I know you donā€™t read these posts I make, but its fun for me to scroll back and see how I was doing in relation to the forums.

Gets me thinking what state Iā€™ll be In later when I look at this post, because in all fairness I just use this thread as a time capsule for myself, and a notepage.

Well. Time to get back to talking about general stuff.

you can avoid this situation in the future by employing the strategy introverts worldwide use on a daily basis:

#donā€™t speak, at all.

i somehow stumbled upon here while saying i wouldnt come here, but i might as well tell you about my sad life

so litereally rn i am failing all my classes while basically only sleeping, traveling and studying. although tons of people are failing. UW math is no joke.

Also uniqueer is not much of a queer irl, kinda disappointing.

and my apartment for some reason is now the party apartment, and i hate partying so i have to kick them out all the time. I really dislike my roommates.

got dang sounds tough

Hey, DW about classes and stuff. I finished my undergrad in five years instead of the normal four. If you look at my transcripts, Iā€™ve probably written enough finals to have completed my degree twice.

But I did push through, and I got out because of sheer luck. Hated the place, hated the subjects, hated the teacher. Went through a shit breakup. Just gotta channel all that negativity into something youā€™re passionate about.

Youā€™ll find that thing, and then never let it go. For me it was programming and data modelling. I can work fourteen hour days and not feel like Iā€™m being overworked. For you, it may be travelling, or something else, find what it is. Try to see if you can make a career out of it. Give yourself a yearā€™s time to make that attempt. Maybe itā€™ll work out maybe it wonā€™t, but you wonā€™t regret that year you spent iving your life to the fullest.

Worst case scenario you leave the capitalist restrictions of collge and go and join the French foreign legion, youā€™ll get the best meals of any army
(On a somewhat serious note, not a bad idea )

But really good luck. University can feel hepatic at first being away from home and all

Exactly comrade

that was kinda my plan, but my double degree program has a lot more strict regulations on what i can do

i love programming since im in CS, but this language we are learning (racket) is so restricted and the things we are allowed to do with it is even more restricted.

Wow wow wow, back the fuck up everyone, he made a 16 year-old girl cry! Heā€™s a really scary dangerous person!

Sounds kinda boring when you say it that way. Is there really nothing youā€™re passionate about?

Consecutive cereal number. Yet satisfying.

Does that increase its value by finding a pair?

I mean maybe? Its certainly cool though.

also serial

Well its a British pound so the value is already low (jokes)I have a friend who collects coins who would like it

yes, passing school

jokes aside, i like everything, drawing, gaming, anime, tv, sports, cooking, gardening etc.
but i just have no time. i spend like 10-30minutes everyday on free time, and im falling behind, probably gonna have to do something about that.

just gotta make most of everything, like when your eating, like this flavourless muffin is amazing! or thats a cool chair configuration on the bus. I generally enjoy business/econ, math is fun when u solve a problem, torture otherwise, cs just takessssss soooooooooooooo looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg.

preach

deadass chess simulator with guns

@Toastrz

@Nevov came up with the idea of putting the Halloween thread in the community hub. I think it would give it better attention and make it more exciting with more people participating

instead of orbit gif, use this gem from trof

also, i need a better profile pic
I will pay a mana for the best one that i like GO

I donā€™t want mana but there you are

Im gonna wait for awhile, but those look SICK
i wanna get ahuge aresnal of pics