The General Chat Thread

I can see it on the forums page, so every time I log in I can see it

Fantastic!

How long does Deca usually take to respond? I sent a ticket 5 days ago and still havenā€™t gotten a response. Since itā€™s about a missing item from the vault glitch and the day after I sent it the glitch was ā€œpatchedā€ Iā€™m worried that they just dismissed it because they saw it after they said that they werenā€™t going to restore any more lost items

Itā€™s purely random.

Wait three more days, if you donā€™t get a response send another ticket. You probably got chris

DECA, we really need to talk about this visual stat glitch. I count my 8/8ā€™s by skimming through only the flashy yellow ā€œ8/8ā€ sign in the character menu. So I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that two of my 8/8ā€™s were ā€œmissing,ā€ thinking I accidentally deleted my characters.

yah this shit fucks me up everytime i really like the feeling of a bunch of yellow 8/8 numbers and its FUCKING RUINED by FAKE 7/8ā€™s

its really disgusting and revolting and predatory for dekker to keep this up /s

Uploadingā€¦
Gasp
@PRCSakura exposed!!!

/s

20%20PM
it wouldnā€™t upload so here it is

Huh?

whereā€™s the boots

Well that was long time ago before I go anti-TP full time (except I lost that streak on July).

I have sent in two support tickets in the past, and both times got a reply within 24 hours. Honestly, I would expect that they did in fact dismiss it. If you donā€™t get a response in another couple days you could try to send the message again, but remember they need photo evidence of some sort, preferably with the date in the screenshot data in this case.

Good morning everyone.

yay

I was only serious in the request about the shield rune, but he said ā€œthemā€ so maybe Iā€™ll get the 43 divinities and 200 soulbound etherites I asked for too.

Haha

I swear if I actually get themā€¦

Donā€™t get your hopes up, they can check your completions of a certain dungeon, it would be a bit fishy if you had 43 divinities and 0 o3 completions

yeah I know, I think they know it was intended as a joke. I mean, I doubt anyone has 43 divinities and 200 etherites

wait soā€¦ you threw in a joke and expected a serious response from support?