The General Chat Thread

There was another short story by the same author, intended as an epilogue. It was set in the Ice Cave and featured a couple characters from the original story. However, it seems to have been completely erased from existence. If anyone can find THAT, you are amazing and I love you

Thanks! Wild Shadow was mentioned back in the wiki where the moderators were discussing on moving the stories, but I wasnā€™t able to get into the old RotMG forum for some reason. Time to finish this story once and for all.

Why am I the second most replied to on both of your trackers @DeeBomb @NyanGamer ā€¦

Do you mean Deebomb and Nyangamer?
Mine is this:

Yes, sorry. -Book
I donā€™t mind being pinged so donā€™t apologize-@Dbiz

Itā€™s all good! We all know that Iā€™m actually Bookā€™s alt anyways. Since Iā€™m second, Book is second as well.

What is it with you being peopleā€™s alts lately :no_mouth:

Iā€™m just letting people know :frowning:

I have no idea.

The last time I replied to you was when you found the sadcat picture for me

me too
Arenā€™t we all?

Iā€™m Book. And I donā€™t know you.

@ everyone

wait does @ everyone actually ping everyone?

no, itā€™s supposed to i think, but nobody gets any notifications afaik

I think it pings the guy named ā€œEveryone.ā€ Or maybe they didnā€™t register into the forum?

@everyone

Capital E doesnā€™t work, lowercase sends you to a broken page that says it tried to load ā€˜groups/everyone.jsonā€™

It shows ā€œeveryoneā€ as its own group. Interesting.

@everyone
edit: yeah thatā€™s weird

Watch, if I ping @Everyone (capital E) nothing happens

can you ping other roles like @regular @leader and @member?
It doesnā€™t seem like it
I know you can ping mods

the only group ping that functions AS ITā€™S SUPPOSED TO is @mods afaik, i tried @regulars, @members, etc. and nothing worked