The General Chat Thread

Just a note: Regulars and Members aren’t groups. Moderators and Devs are, and both can be notified through mentioning. The only group that doesn’t seem to show is Everyone.

Groups are shown here: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/groups

Ah. Thanks for the clarification!

Yeah, I kind of wish Leaders could get pinged, because I have to manually watch everything. If someone wants a thread closed, moved, or merged, I just have to stumble upon it. I’ve been keeping every new topic on “Tracking” as of 2-3 weeks ago to make sure I don’t miss something, anyway!

A post was split to a new topic: November 2015 Paris Attacks: Anniversary Commemoration

I mean, the GammaGamer account that he uses on forums is in and of itself, an alt of RogueGamma, so perhaps it’s become a part of his nature after wearing the mask of an alt for so long?

Are you calling me slow

Yes they are

they’re trust levels. they’re groups, yes but not one you have to designate.
on that note, can you @Leaders ?

Nope

No, you guys do a great job! You were all doing this fine before I was ever even on your radar. We merely all have different schedules in the day is all. There’s no competition from my end! ^^

Following the “replied to” conversation, I think it is pretty fun to see who I have liked the most. Thanks for being awesome, guys (and gal(s?)).

What I am REALLY curious about is which users have I liked the highest percentage of all of the posts that user has made, if that makes sense.

Edit: Does anyone have someone other than Glawi as the person who gave you the most likes? Seelpit is somewhat close for me, but there is still a substantial gap there.

Edit edit: now I am really, really tempted to screw up this summary sheet by liking every single post of someone who used to be very active but doesn’t really use the forums anymore… Very tempting…

PRCSakura’s liked like two thirds of my (liked, not Forum Games) posts

Edit: @Demonseye wtf i got 47 notifications

I love stats - my turn! •:

I hadn’t checked those in 3 months, or something. It’s funny to see the way those categories stacked up… I guess I didn’t realize I handed out so many likes to those individuals!

(I bet those high replies were because of the Gladiator thread. I spent a lot of time there for a while)

We sharing stats now?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Farewell Thread

Most liked and replied to but 5th given likes to image

@demonseye why on earth do i have 47 notifications wtf

my full stats~

Smh light mode users…
jk I love you all

Thats like saying “I don’t mean this, but…”

I don’t mind light mode users but they should be crucified

Light mode gang