The General Chat Thread

Nah he just dropped ‘em

pro tip for everyone doing o3:

in the death animation, if you press enter twice, type “redbag” and then press enter twice again, you get a guaranteed red bag

/s don’t actually do this

Just saying, the #1 character by fame in all of rotmg is an assassin. Best class btw

:smiley:

that was quick

They’re essentially 3D’s version of Royal Jelly; on consumption, you get +30 vit for some time, but you also get silenced for 4 seconds.

What are those

New Oryxmas weapons

But what are they

Idk tbh, they are kinda op I’ve heard and have similar features to the htt white bags.

Christmas weapons, not reskins. top tier (some) but not op

They make use of either the accelerating/deaccelerating/burst shots

I know this is the Son of Arachna’s face,

but I keep seeing a baby Metroid instead •w•

Thanks Book, won’t unsee that ever.

wait that’s what they changed it to? that’s so obviously a metroid I don’t see how anyone could possibly see it as anything else. that’s like 1:1 mark of the metroid right there

also that’s a cute picture

Metroid Prime 4 when, DECA

Where’d you find that picture? The art style is really cute!
as is Samus in general but that aside

Well, erm, I did recall that picture from some time ago, but it was a general search, ‘cause I’m a loser. I don’t want to be hunting for stuff on a bunch of websites, and didn’t want to merely put out a sprite. I also try not to use the first search results I see and scan for anything else promising, but funny enough, this was probably one of the best pieces of normal looking fan art out there starring the baby.

Yeah, my sisters like her a lot, too! In a voting session, they picked her over Megaman X (Maybe they should have had Zero as an even more promising candidate, because they like him more betwixt the two of them, but he mains a saber, not an arm cannon, which was the point :sweat_smile:)
One of my sisters looks really similar to the character; I think she wanted to cosplay Samus at one point.

@XBookwyrmX, i sent you a realmeye message.

Sometimes I forget just how many effective potions I’ve stored in my gift chests…

Noooo… you are fricking stacked