The General Chat Thread

My right one is pretty fat tho

Yeeeee. He looks like he could use a nap :sleeping::joy::rofl:

hereā€™s mine ft. my lap:

the face is a bit flattened because of the way I tend to hold it during cuddles

the one you have on the bottom looks very good for hugging :3

Xaklor lap reveal? :eyes:

Snorlax is the most relatable because who doesnā€™t like sleeping?
Also best plushie pokemon because big and sleepy

Sorry just gonna come here not to derail

Yup during halls events like 2018-19 lol. And there was definitely burnout, I have quit a few months at a time but addiction is stronk :stuck_out_tongue:

My bad as well

but uh

wow

Idk if I respect or fear your commitment more lol

[Heā€™s] quit retired, btw

Yeah, I have three plushies in my uni room but they just sit on my desk. Would love a huge Snorlax plush, but idk if he would fit honestly :upside_down_face:

@Twitchystr give me one >:]

coming back to rotmg after year break

@XBookwyrmX (not quite fit for the death thread since itā€™s just a RE screenshot)
Nooo! What happened? ;A;

Oh. Yes, that.

First death since I opened my guild! I finally got around to running some Woodland Labyrinths after our computer broke for about a week during all the events and updates. That was my second run, and second Troom. I was playing it safe, going in and going out, but somebody dragged some enemies in, and I circled around at top speed to avoid them. I got hit by a paralysis plant and a damaging ring spawned on me.

I donā€™t like those damage rings much. Very random. But I may have missed a cue for their spawning, so Iā€™ll keep an eye out next time. I already miss being a ninja. Serves me right after getting a Crystal Kunai, right?

Hey, on the flipside, my pet yard is a divine level now! ^^

Why use dcircle if you have kunai tho?

Because I want the complete set. I collect stā€™s! Consider it one of my game bucket-list goals.

Hey wait a second, were you tracking my ninja? :frowning:

Why :slightly_frowning_face:?

since I quit, she needed someoneā€™s ninja to be competitive with and apparently latched onto yours. dunno who sheā€™ll target now

thatā€™s my theory anyway

Iā€™ll just rebuild another ninja. Itā€™sā€¦ well, nothing against either of you, but itā€™s my third favorite class, just beaten by Mystic and Trix. Versatility and specialized tactics always appeal to me, no matter the game, which those two in the first positions easily fill.

But thereā€™s something exhilarating about the sheer speed combined with the blade and star that the warrior more than lacks in his style. Glass cannons are also one my favorite playstyles, and the ninja fills that niche.

Iā€™ll be coming for you again, @Seelpit, even without my lucky Krathana in tow!

Almost - since me and @XBookwyrmX had a bit of a back-and-forth base fame placement a few days back (and because I stayed up til like 1:30 am on my pc), I wanted to check if I was still ahead of themā€¦except I couldnā€™t find them anywhere in the top 300-400.
So, naturally, I decided to check their profile instead :3

beesides, itā€™s not like Iā€™d play enough on one character to compete with more dedicated peeps =w="

I bet Seelpit hired a hitman to drag those enemies onto Bookwyrm. Thereā€™s only room for one Ninja main on these here forums