The General Chat Thread

:o have fun

Just log onto realm on your phone, easy solution.

Hope you brought a truck full of gold to pay for food and drinks and took several classes on anger management to deal with the waiters.

Adding to what rmgnoob said. Better keep your wallet close to you, the city is notorious for pick pocketing and for having french people there.

But really itā€™s a beautiful city, it just shares the problems of many large toruisty cities.

If you get time I would go see the country side near spain. Very nice place

@RMGnoob irl (feel free to make fun of slavs whenever you feel like it, thereā€™s a lot more to make fun of)

wow, i didnā€™t know paris had french people :o

This is him now

Feel old yet?

Yay finally have a computer I can post on! Been with no computer for 3 days now :frowning:

U deded him?

Seeing you post here makes me believe this lol.

You manage to trigger so many people itā€™s not even funny

:laughing:

Ok itā€™s really funny.

And I donā€™t even live in Paris. Imagine how much worse those people can get.

Itā€™s OK, most Parisians donā€™t know theyā€™re French either. They think Paris is their actual country and the rest of France is just a sub-country they own, like some sort of open zoo for us provincial cavemen.

damn bourgeoisie

Is there a reason you can edit other peoples offers on realmeye? It says itā€™s only for your account but is there anything this achieves apart from getting rid of results from random users?

You can click the edit button, but nothing will actually go through unless you are logged in as that person.

@Voidexus

Just a headsup, typing with a gradient font color might seem oh so very cool to you, but donā€™t overdo it.

Ok

As long as it isnā€™t in rainbow text we should be ok, but yea, @Voidexus, dont overdo it with the gradient text

No.

@RMGnoob @Tauntauned @CandyShi @SturkyUsed
Aye sup, back at last!
Didnā€™t get my wallet stolen - I spent way less than my cap of 60 euro so I skipped lunch today - and got to do some cool stuff, like finding a neat restaurant offering good and fairly cheap food.
Visited a TON of monuments and all, promised some nsfw act to someone who would then be officially clarified to be Not GayTM while not actually doing so because, like, yā€™know.

Great fun and all.
also I teased myself all week bc new pajamas

ok shax

sounds like france to me(i joke)

seems like a good trip Paris is very interesting and wow only 60euro. If i go anywhere other then my country in europe its to the east or spain.
I think you would enjoy my country its a beautiful place that is far cheaper then france.
you wont find many gay people in the country and if even if they are they arent going to be telling anyone about it, just how it is.
Eastern Europe is conservative. Albania and Russia and two of the most extreme. Their all beautiful places but you would be kicked out of a store or worse for expressing the fact of being gay.
Especially if you go further east. but they have had that mindset forever.

Ive only had someone try to take my wallet once and they grabbed it out my pocket in Bulgaria, but i set him down on the floor so my wallet was saved that day