The General Chat Thread

holy shit i got slammed im not gonna be able to live kek

Dude shut it

What? :frowning:
Edit: what are you mad at me for

You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.

I really don’t…
Sorry for whatever it was…

@ImTeBest

Ok here is a quick guide as I said I would make for you regarding make higher end “memes”

Start by going to this site https://pixlr.com/editor/

Open an image

Picked the american president donald trump

Go to Layer and click open image as new layer

Congrats you have inserted a wizard hat but pichet it is to big so what is a slav to do

Simply click edit and transform to changes its dimension, or if you need to alter an image in no uniform way use distort

From there add what you need to and edit it as and remember to save, sometimes when you want to edit a current layer it wont allow you so save the image and reopen it.

Now if you want to add color layers and image layers use this, i wont explain this just show it to you

https://pixlr.com/express/

Open the image there and edit it as such

an exmaple

and of course there are advanced tools on the site so you could do something like this
Which I made for a comrade of mine because i owed them something

Donald trumps face works well for things like that

Pretty helpful! I laughed a good amount at the cheetos. :laughing:

Are you serious? You are complaining about a 94 which seems very pretentious considering I said I only got a 66.

what are all these numbers for

“AMC 10B”

Edit: I googled it, I think it’s a nation-wide maths test for high school freshmen or sophomores. (9th & 10th grade). But I just skimmed first page of google results so I could be wrong.

You are correct, however you can take it from 6th to 10th grade. 10B means it is the second test. There is a 10A that is administrated a week before 10B.

What does it determine

Nothing really

What a good way for students to spend their time

Well it’s kind of like an assessment of how smart you are, it tests subjects taught up to tenth grade which I think is a false statement considering how hard it was this year.

I actually think I remember these tests, they’ve been around for a while right? Because I remember taking a bunch of these optional math assessment tests that were full of bloody word problems.

yo how the fck do you scroll down on your phone, like the blue scrolly thing on the side on comp

Scroll a bit and the slide tab shows up then drag it.

Or tap the blue

The time for invasion is nigh

znea

@Mynamerr