The General Chat Thread

I just want to shameless plug my eco ace.

but we still lost REE

looks like a scrub to me

itā€™s justā€¦ so temptingā€¦

@XxryanxX
ā€œCan you fvcking stop?
This is not funny.
Stop this fvcking rant before I kill myself.ā€

ā€¦um

Itā€™s cool that Iā€™m typing with a keyboard thatā€™s connected to my iPad. I like the typing c:

:cry: I liked that thread, sure, we werenā€™t playing by the rules, but itā€™s more interesting than the polls thread.

@Doc Could you please reopen This or That? I promise to play by the rulesā€¦ for the most part.

In other words:

The only rule I might break is the requirement to have a poll in my posts. Using the ā€œbuild pollā€ function is annoying on my phone, and so I want to be able to chat about the polls without having to post one.
I suppose that if friend Doc doesnā€™t want that, he can leave it closed, since itā€™s his thread and not ours.

Thing about that thread is it was good up until about a week or so ago. If anyone wants to spam polls and disregard explaining their votes when they reply then just go to the other thread. I donā€™t get why people were trying to turn This or That into a second Whole Lotta Polls.

I donā€™t mind people discussing interesting choices nearly as much as I dislike people trashing the spirit of the game that has lived a lot longer than I ever thought it would.

Probably because either a. people didnā€™t see the poll thread, but saw This or That, or b. people didnā€™t want to post on the polls thread because that thread seems to be less popular.

@Glawi pls.

This or that is basically a would you rather with polls, so you could just use that since it doesnt forbid polls.
Alternativly you could start a new forum game that is exactly like this or that

you still get whitebags offline?

@Doc are you the system now?

If seen this happen before very often, also with other mods/leaders

Name on the close note is who set the expiration. System handles most, but we can change them if we want. When we do our names appear.

doc is just a highly advanced ai coded by mreyeball smh i thought that was common knowledge

We can add this to the next realm gossip page
Wait we need some evidence or testimony.
@discobot fortune is Doc your Big Brother? (pun intended)

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

Dang, there goes that conspiracy theory