The General Chat Thread

Due to popular demand, I have added a dragon to my profile picture.
07 AM

lel

reliving childhood memories

much easier than i thought it would be, that was the first try

I changed my profile pic.

Ah, I thought it was new.

What makes one want to change their profile picture? I’ve had the same one since I switched it from the generic letter C.

I like the idea of people automatically associating the picture with me, and in vice-versa. That’s just me though.

I don’t know. Variety I guess? To better reflect one’s current interests?

As long as you don’t change your pic super often, but only once every month or two, people will quickly associate your new profile pic with you.

I’ll change mine back to a painting during the holidays so I can edit it for the occasion

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discobot

LOL my brother made it to usamo twice xd

28 PM

03 PM

15 PM

I think mine might be too associated to be changed, unless the change is to another version of Spook. at least it’s not as bad as some other people, I think scorch or shatter might get lynched if they changed their pictures to something completely unrelated to what they are now.

On the subject of my profile picture

Check out this shirt I got

Spook :slight_smile:

started a platinum randomized nuzlocke, got a manaphy on route 206 so here’s a video of me grinding

that makes what, 4 games at once now?
i’ve never played more than 2 games at any point in time, progress feels way slower lmao

WAIT NO THIS NINJA KID HAD A DIALGA

38 AM

Wow
@Shaxasno pls answer my question :crying:

Or you could be less of a creep.

Please.

Smh

Shatter made a post without any grammar or spelling mistakes. He must be serious.

@GGaodzilla I agree with Shatter. Stop.

he never has grammar mistakes

thats just his native language

canadian

if i could find it i would post it, but it was from some american show

and it was a character saying something “constant of harassment of women” i probably wont remember it

even if shax may enjoy those questions let us draw away from them my son @GGaodzilla (or ask them where we cant see it)