The Grand Exchange In Rotmg

If anyone here has played OSRS, then shoutout to you. Then all I would have to say to you is they should add it to Rotmg. To anyone who does not know what I am talking about, it is pretty much Realmeye Trading, but actually implemented into the game. It would be instant and you wouldn’t have to wait until that player gets online and whisper. Also, another like how CSGO skins are traded. You can see a scale on the highest and lowest prices of the item and go from that. The different of that and Realmeye trading is that it keeps record of the trades made.
Opinions wanted.

Trading Posts in Nexus

Correct me if i’m wrong but I believe this is the same idea?

(yes I did read more then just the titles)

When I was typing it out it didn’t tell me that another post looked like this one.

Yeah that system has some flaws from what i’ve noticed, always best to do a search before making a thread.

How do you like new years landfish?

Why are you showing me this?

A) other people have posted this idea before
B) it’s under 'Common ideas to AVOID

I guess me and other people have the same opinions. Also, like I told @Shatter up top that the Forums didn’t give me a heads up about multiple topics about the same topic. Also, why avoid an idea if it’s just an idea that we know is not going to be implemented into the game, but it is just an IDEA under the IDEA section. Also, it would have been helpful to tell me the reason you replied topics to my topic even though clearly I had the same idea and I wanted to hear your idea.

For the rest of you response yes, there should always be an explanation as to what you post.

(you being everyone not you)

I suggest you go read the My Grand Exchange thread for other views on it, me personally I don’t really have a view on it I’m just here to point things out.

Edit: @OtherBill Ik it was a joke but

You can’t rely on a computer to tell you if your idea is the same as other peoples. You can search for similar ideas using this cutie right here.

You have similar opinions as other people? Feel free to add on to their discussions, bring in your own ideas to that topic.

Searching is your friend.

More info:
Searching ‘grand exchange’ in the search bar

So judging by how the fireworks are spraying out, you might be a whale.

Luv it

Ummm…yeeeeeah.

This is one of those common suggestions that the sticky says to avoid (and we’ve all read the sticky, right?).

</thread>