The great vit depression

i always clear the dungeon, it may take longer but its definitely safer

Another thing is that abyss are even more rare now that they only drop from white demons, as those are more rare than medusas. I say to just add back the def drop to abby.

Vit is prob the easiest pot to sell 8:1 life and it’s kind of funny.

No matter the reason, don’t complain “Ohh, Vit pots are hard to come by” But yet you are too lazy to farm abbys.

1 hour or so to farm 8 vit totally worth it

Hey, you can be sarcastic all you want. But if you want to buy Vit pots instead of getting them like a normal person, than who am I to judge? xD

WHATTTTTtttt 8 VIT IN 1 HOUR??? I GET LIKE 30 VIT AN HOUR???

1 its normal to buy pots 2 its no the fact that people buy pot but the fact that it takes you an hour to farm 8 you’re slow af

Not*

Hi @DragonXZY you can just edit your post to fix mis-spellings.

strangely I have had the opposite problem, I cant find anyone to buy my vit when I go to usw2.

First of all, don’t make one

Second of all, rushing abyss on paladin is a joke

Depends on your character, pet and level of skill.

Not everyone can just run through an abyss without shooting anything to just instakill the boss - that’s a luxury.

att and def are not rainbows lol

literally sat there for 20 mins refreshing the page over and over till i found a seller, then sniped it quickly.
Got 32 vit to max sorc within 20 mins

but attacks purple
and purples in a rainbow

basically the whole trading market’s weird

Yeah. We are all unhealthy players sitting indoors for countless hours looking at squares and pixels that move and have pretty colours… and I guess our vitality sorta has out back for that,

But its become quite apparent that vitality potions are slowly becoming rarer and rarer… And more expensive.

I’m not saying this because my knight has 20 vit to max and I can’t seem to find a good buyer, but after the removal of guaranteed defence in Abbies (the prime time vitality V.I.P of a dungeon), there’s been a total lack of interest towards that dungeon, as the defence was considered as something precious and the vitality being the throwaway potion.

Lets be fair. Nobody wants to get their ass kicked by a bunch of angry tomato’s while constantly getting their toes fried in lava all just for 1 vit potion.

I do agree that there’s definitely been a decline of interest for running Abysses. There’s a good reason why they removed DEF potions as a guaranteed drop.

• VIT wasn’t a throwaway potion. It was half the price of a DEF pot, so every time you ran 1 Abyss you essentially got yourself 1.5 DEF every run.
  • Removing the DEF guarantee drop from the boss makes sense seeing how it’s good for the economy. You DO NOT want players to think this single dungeon is the source of all the potions you’ll ever need to get.

Of course, the main way to counter this would be introducing a vitality exclusive dungeon, but even then, it would bring more shame onto dungeons like the Abbies and kinda cause a bit more chaos…

• The Abyss is the VIT exclusive dungeon, technically.

Honestly, the best way to tackle the so called “great vit depression” (which it really is, better start selling VIT now or never) is to get the potions yourself. Either run the Abysses yourself or do other bosses that drop VIT like Oryx/Oryx 2. It’s not guaranteed from those bosses but it’s better than nothing.

If you can, find a duo partner to run Abysses with you since you’ll both get VIT guaranteed now.

but my 6/8 paden struggled to rush even a few rooms b4 blinking

I hope you’re not talking about your current characters, because I don’t see a 6/8 pally xd

Also, it depends on how strong your pet is. Maxed Rare is what you want to go for, having anything lower and you’ll need to play passively. If you’re blinking, that’s indicating that you need to back off before you start getting below 200~ HP, rather, you want to fall back when you’re at like 300 or somewhere along those lines.