The Hive: standing in honey passively gives vit/heal

I was doing one, and it’s meant to be for lower end, but it’s over twice as hard as the magic woods (imo). I know it’s getting a rework, but how does the idea sound?

let me guess you got this idea from playing Terraria right???

No, haven’t played that in forever and forgot about it actually. I got the idea because I was standing in the honey to get away from the bees, and realized that the dungeon would actually be doable at low levels you find it at if you could actually finish one within half an hour.

as well as the honey potions that drop in it heal you over time, so what is stopping you from drinking some while you stand in it? I found that odd.

I think that with the Sweet Honey already available, it seems a bit redundant.
Additionally, the honey itself inflicts a quicksand effect already, which should teach newer players “beware of different floor tile effects”.

MWoods might actually deserve this, if anyfin - the bossfight can bee pretty tricky at times for unmaxed players.

I’ve never seen the hive as hard in any way, but the daze is super fucking annoying and makes it takes 5 minutes to finish the boss on lower end characters lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.