The Inner Workings machine secret!

I have a lib key if you want to run it

do you think it has something to do with the mystery skin bags?

I doubt it. Those were simply created for a way to distribute the skins inside them.

yea I guess you would probably know that since you made the bag lol

He didn’t use to say this, him responding to Thank you Guill isn’t in the wiki at all, so I think that might just be the password (first thing I though to say to him btw), try it next time you are prompted to

Perhaps making a Reddit thread would help reach more people who could aid in this?

Juuuuuust a thought.

lol

stay back foul demon

Guill also says “You’re very welcome!” and “any time” and… is it jsut me or does he flash invisible for a second after saying it? oh wait he seems to flash after every he talks…

2nd edit: he also makes death noise (same as machine opening) on “jump”, maybe password is jump?

This better not be that one guy’s guill final boss idea with the instant kill everyone thing.

New clues ! Thanks to @Plutonic, but we managed to get a realmeye response !

Untitled%20(1)

Cursed Library secrets

u/Deca_Toast:
That Automated Security System… maybe next time you should hear it out?

That’s it. The number of clues are just drastically rising, i’m not saying i’ll be the end of the Inner Working problem but it’s a start.

Someone who can translate that, please do

The “Thanks you Guill” part isn’t working for me, but it worked 1 hour ago.

Did you say Thanks you Guill or Thank you Guill, there is no s

here is the realmeye text for copy and pasting purposes.
TKIGPOQHKVETHDMQXFMRRLNCYHDHCMMAUPXYUTRGLSLARWXBZBLAJPVMIAETQNCPSWJIKNXNVOYUDWCDLFZGZOWLDMLSHREQEQIZDHYHYVKAQFRUQLGKSTOIGGUVKKZCMHH

ZJIEZBVLVIFHSVXOWRTQHSUZBDPJLYJVULVPOHRQCBDCYBNQAVFEWEMPZBGCRFPXTLOIAWEGXVTBFHNFFPUGY

VJXOMJEHGKKBJMHAGTTDNYRRQHMHGGVJHBBANXZMYAQIWUXZCOQWCAR

I spent 5 mins typing that out wtf

:frowning: im sorry

@Demonseye Ayyy, huge thanks
I’ll try and throw the text into a similar decoder as the previous Glitch-related entries and see if I can find something

What decoder ?