The Inner Workings machine secret!

IT’s Glitch i think

Can I borrow someone with a bee helm?

You’re a genius!

I just got the prompt with either “bee” or “bug” and gave the number code but nothing happened

ruight, somebody record the entirety of craigs speech word for word here ;-;

BEES OMG yes

There is no hex input unfortunately. It only accepts decimal, because i feared non-nerd people, as inferior as they are, wouldn’t know of the number system, then get strange results when trying something as simple as “10” as that would be 16 instead of what they expect, simply “10”.

Hex input would also uhh… Make it so that you can directly translate input to binary. Which Makes the bottom two big rectangles of input obsolote, and speed up the upper left rectangle more than you would ever believe! (O(n^3) -> O(1)). Something that would actually calculate at acceptable speeds :thinking:

Ah thats no fun, thats too obvious.

i think bee is the prompt

Can anyone confirm or deny bee helmet working?

Sad life when you don’t have the item needed :frowning:

I recall sometime earlier in the chat that there was something to do with bee or the honey wand, not sure too much on what it takes forever to sift through. Im compiling a list of stuff found and giving credit to helpful responders so we can keep on the right track!

I have a bee helm, who needs help

Daanoh can you go to uswest please, We’ll find a glitch and try using bee helm when boss dies

omw

I am also temp muted sp I will be in spectre

I made a mistake. The code is MRUNIBROROX, all caps with an X.

:thinking:

as prompt or code?

frick i mistyped, I meant usnorthwest sorry