The Keyper is a horribly designed event

I died to 1 minion lmao, I was circling the tower and clean the minion one by one and suddenly that yellow bat stand on top of me resulting me get insta’d. Still salty for tail, fungal spell, and crown.

Also I hate the fact that I can’t solo keyper with melee or maybe I’m just bad.

I didn’t do any on main melee chars, but did some on no-pet maxed chars to see how it played. I found standard sword was really tough to get dmg in, but Csword made things alright. Reminded me of old Feargus in this regard. Perversely on melee the bigger groups where it died really fast were the toughest to get sb in time. In a small/solo the movement was more predictable and a kite/circle was possible, in the big groups it was really only the second phase where going in at the gap was the tactic, third stage sometimes was okay when stunned/surrounded but often he got dragged away. I only tried full solos/duos on range so can only imagine how long it would take (me) on melee.

dblade

But yeah my only bone to pick is that Ican't figure out whenthat second phase starts (where you have to circle him and he spews out ten million keys) That phase is kinda RNG for me, if Iget a bad rotation I just have to stay out for the whole thing.

Bumpin’ this post, because there’s a new keyper now !

keyper still sux

Yeah I don’t like how he has different dungeons in his pool that no ones gonna do anyway deca should remove those

he should drop keys instead, but that’ll never happen because then DECA would lose munies (and it’ll lead to duping).

If only deca implemented a uuid… but then the legacy sets would become rare asf lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.