The Life of an Assassin (Story)

So I guess this isn’t exactly “fan art” but…it says “Want to share your love for the game? Show off your creative side!” and I didn’t really know where to put it, so I just put it here. Some of you guys probably noticed that I kind of enjoy doing lores and stuff like that, and this time, I did something different - I made a story. This one is just Volume 1, and I’ll be adding more volumes under it as time passes. Let me know how you think about the story. Enjoy!

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5 (Finale)
Volume 6 (Epilogue)

Please wait. There is something I need to figure out first before I put the link…sorry about the delay, but does anyone know how to use a shareable link without the others able to edit? I’m really new at this stuff…

Nevermind. Got it figured out.

One error, in the first paragraph the Knight says, "You call Delta a coward?"
But then later he says, The knight nodded and sat next to Delta. “What’s your name?”

So does he know his name or not?

I’m not an adept at literature, but there are some things you can work on… Such as pacing, spelling, and scene building.

But those skills come with experience. Keep writing, I’m wondering what happens next to Delta.

I changed “Delta” to “him” if that’s better.

I enjoy the idea, the begging with the assassin being made fun is humorous because it is in fact garbage.

I can tell it’s not the first story you have wrote.

I would recommend asking 2-3 to read it and take notes, read those notes and consider them.

Remember also you always have to go with what people are suggesting sometimes you must keep your style despite what might be asked of you.

I not a English speaker so I’m not going to dissect your work but I can say certain words can make a big difference in a small way.

Keep working on it if this what you enjoy

This shows.

[I’m not adept at literature either]

Uhm… Does it now? :sweat_smile:

Adept can be used to describe a person

It can be as an adjective and a noun

Skyrim taught me this

Same

Pretty good story in my opinion, enough to catch my interest.

I finished my second volume. Whew! Two stories in one day. Volume 3 will focus on the Mad God Prophecy and the journey to Oryx’s Castle. Enjoy!

Skyrim more like
/s

Done with volume 3!

I highly recommend reading this, it is good and funny and doesn’t take too long to read
nice job

Sorry about the delay, but I finished volume 4 if you guys are interested…wait a second…

I wrote the same thing!

Sorry I haven’t posted in a long time. Why am I posting this? I want to keep the topic alive until I finish the story.

I’ve been really busy, so I haven’t posted a story in over a month. I can’t edit because the thread is too old (which I think is kinda unfair), so here’s the finale. There’s gonna be an epilogue, and then a sequel series in another thread…Yeah, so I’m gonna be pretty busy. @moderators, if it’s not too much trouble, could you excuse my OCD and put the link below on the original post…? If you can’t I guess it’s fine. So anyways, here’s the post, and enjoy the story, be happy, and LOVE UNICORNS!
Volume 5 (Finale)

[Done. Thank you for using Dial-A-Mod. This has been a recording. OB]

im assuming me aswell as most of the 102 people clicked the firrst link, realized how much reading and clicked off, to the 10 loyal troopers who read all volumes, god damn