The Life of an Assassin (Story)

lel xd. I’m working on the epilogue right now.

Just finished reading all of them. Really worth the read. Love it!

Thx

This is the last volume of this series: Volume 6 (Epilogue)

@moderators could the link go below Volume 5, please?

[Dun-dun-done.   OB]

Damn, that was a great read. I suggest putting it all together in one big doc.

His post is too old to be able to edit, only mods/leaders can.

You can edit your original post and put the hyperlink under there. Also I assume English isn’t your first language or you’re just a bit on the younger side.

I would, but after a long period of time, you can’t edit anymore. That’s why I asked the mods for help with the last hyperlink.

I’ve lived in America my whole life. I’m definitely on the younger side, though…

The whole reason why I wrote this was because, back then, the assassin was one of my favorite classes (right behind the wizard, which was always my #1). But now that I watched YinYarnsBarn’s “Why the ASSASSIN is STUPID” RotMG video, I kinda have doubts about him. But he will always remain fun to play (he’s actually the most fun to play with in my opinion).

YinYarn’s is outdated

Assassin got some reworks OMEGALUL

It says April 19, 2018. Outdated, huh?

did you actually read the goddamn description you posted

I know that the assassin got “b u f f e d” recently, and not all of the stuff put in this video is factual anymore

NOT ALL of the stuff put in this video is factual anymore.” NOT ALL. Yes. But some of them still are.

we’re having a discussion about whether it’s outdated or not. yinyarn literally acknowledged it was outdated.

h0ly shit the tomb of the ancients is still in the game and it was in the game during wildshadow era does that mean it’s still wildshadow!?!?!?!!

7/10 story. Good start, but not enough character development and underlying theme is too shallow.

Well, no, but that’s because Deca updated it. Okay, the main reason why I DON’T like the assassin is because it’s slow damaging poison isn’t my type. Alright?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.