The Lost Halls Thread

##The Lost Halls has been released, including its Void and Cultist parts.

Many of us have no idea what we are doing at the Lost Halls, and so I am making a thread where we all can share what we know about the dungeon so that an ultimate guide can be made.

Atrapper’s View on the Dungeon

Here is some of Atrapper’s opinions of the dungeon, considering he was a tester.

Now, from a non-tester’s view and yours truly, here is some of my opinions and tips on the dungeon.

The respawn mechanic functions similarly to a candyland. As a rogue, it is POSSIBLE to despawn enemies, though very dangerous as it is not always reliable. (I have not been able to despawn the crusades or champion groups)

Rushing is highly unadvised, but is still POSSIBLE. If you choose to rush to avoid clearing an endless mob of enemies, be incredibly careful of the grotto group (slimes, rats, bats) that WILL END YOUR RUSH. The Armorbearers are dangerous enough to watch for since their bursts have the potential to cover the entire room in bullets. Some of the crusade (as I have observed) will target you, but their threats are minimal since their range is weak.

If you happen to get to Colossus, all I have to say is, good luck (especially if you have rushed there, nobody has successfully soloed as far as I have seen.) King Tentacles on steroids + a LOT more.

Kill the Golems of Hate. Free ST armor. :wink:

Anchoring 1 room radius around your current room and 2 behind (with a large group) will prevent bilateral or trilateral enemy mobs from attacking, preventing ridiculous losses of players.

I have obviously missed some things, but if you happen to have any more useful information, post it here.

Hmm… that is a nice tactic to prevent respawning. The number of people needed for the number of rooms found before boss/troom though…

I was doing Lost Halls last night with my guild Fellowship and even had the honor of playing and talking (on discord) to some famous players such as BTEL, Luca, Rolo, Tharms, and even Spencer! I learned that there are 2 different tactics when doing the lost halls: Vial Running or Void Running. You can’t do both of these. In case you don’t have any idea what these are, I am going to enlighten you about them.

Vial Running is when you spend your time trying to find the Agonizing Titan (troom boss) and the five flames, which spawn in the rooms that have pots that drop stuff. Once you get the five flames and bring them to the troom (they follow you) the troom boss will come to life. When boss dies, you go into the dungeon that it spawns called the Cultist (i think :frowning: ). This is where the Necromancer bosses are. Note that you can tp in this sub dungeon. When you kill Malus (the boss), it drops 1 guaranteed Vial. This vial is the only reason why you are doing this boss in the first place. The vial is like a wc inc. When used after the Marble Colossus death, it opens a portal to the Void Entity’s spawn area. Note that if you find the Marble Colossus before the troom, and you are vial running, then you CANNOT do the Colossus since the arena stays permanently closed after you kill it.

Void Running is when you ignore the troom (because it takes forever to find those goddamn flames) and focus on finding the Colossus. When you kill the Colossus, then you better hope that someone brought that Vial from a Vial run they did, you can proceed to the Void entity. Void running is simpler, but a lot more dangerous since the Agonizing Titan and Malus aren’t NEARLY as hard as the Colossus and the Void Entity.

This is all I am going to write for now, I may add more tips and tricks later. Thanks for taking your time to read!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.