The Lotus Assassin - UT Set

The Lotus Assassin Set

Myriad

Dagger

"Crafted from the last petal of the great Hygi Lotus, this blade, though dull, is nearly weightless and can be wielded at blinding speeds."
Damage: 40-130 (85)
Range: 6
Rate of Fire: 175%
Projectile Speed: 24
Amplitude: 0.3
Frequency: 1.25
Stat Bonuses:
+2 Wis
+2 Spd

Lotus Grip Poison

Poison

"Though most lotus flowers are edible, few mortals have tasted the nectar of an ancient lotus and survived."
Cost: 70
Damage: 240
Impact Damage: 40
Duration: 4
Radius: 3
Landing Speed: 0.4
Effects:
Throws 8 poisons in a 45° spread
Stat Bonuses:
+3 Atk

Petal Veil Armor

Leather Armor

"Cloaked in the petals of the lost ancient lotus, this armor grants its wearer eternal bliss."
Stat Bonuses:
+11 Def
+60 Mp
+40 Hp
+4 Spd
+3 Wis
+3 Vit

Hygi’s Daughter

Ring

"The last of the infamous ancient lotus. This flower may be withering, but its essence still seeks vengeance."
Stat Bonuses:
+80 Mp
+5 Wis
+4 Spd
+3 Atk

Drop Location

All four pieces of the set drop from Daichi the Fallen.

Good, the katana would create a lot of lag though

it’s a dagger

I do really like the the overall (dagger at most) !
I’m just not sure about the AoE thing with the armor.

Like the poison, interesting hide, and the ring is half decent. Dagger is just overall kind of boring but over all, nice set. Love sprites

The dagger, mixed w/max dex and a berzerk buff would absolutely DESTROY chests, lol. I like everything about this set, but the AoE from the armor is kinda strange and OP, as it’s like an eternal christmas restorative that affects everybody around you (albeit it’s a weaker one). But great job! 9.5/10! keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Love the sprites and names but there are too many weapons with just lower dmg and more fire rate

kinda reminds me of jade rogue from HS… even tho its a bad deck

BUT this is a good idea

Pink line is yours.
The dagger is underwhelming.
Armour seems possibly Op with enough people with it there. Guilds like Black Bullet that have multiple people with it can make pally buffs and priest heals absolutely gigantic. Don’t know it is worth it tho.
Ring is standard bad.
Poison seems amazing at crowd control and does a buttload of damage if you stand on top of the enemy, but it might be too hard to do.(if you hit all, you get 2240 damage over 4 secs)

Total stat boost: +80 MP, +15 DEF, +12 WIS, +11 SPD, +6 ATT. Overall, this is a really really bad set. This set, which gives minimal MP, no HP, and no DEX means that the overall set bonus will have to compensate for a lot. The wis is a main selling point for the set, but its useless for assasin

Uh excuse me, armor is basically the one I made re-colored :confused:

So, then, couldn’t a group of players wearing this armor get game breaking speed?

Projectile speed is too slow for it to be considered blinding, maybe more like obsidian dagger or a regular tiered. Aswell as damage it’s a little on the low end. I am using pfiffel dps calculator to play with the stats but all in all the set is nice poison should cost more mana though around 95-110 for the damage it puts out.

Made a few adjustments https://gyazo.com/cbab3080ff75d8fbc1e8e659dcfa066b Figured it could be on par with etherite and made it feel like a demon blade for dagger classes

Thanks for the feedback everyone! It seems like a lot of you think the dagger should be changed, and I agree. I’m thinking I will drop the RoF by about 125%, increase the damage, slightly increase the range, and give it a amplitude to mimic a petal drifting in the wind.

For the armor, I could rework it to give a Mp and/or Hp buff. What do you think?

Uh excuse me, armor is basically the one I made re-colored :confused:

I made all these sprites either from scratch or with an in game item as a base.

Made a few adjustments https://gyazo.com/cbab3080ff75d8fbc1e8e659dcfa066b2 Figured it could be on par with etherite and made it feel like a demon blade for dagger classes

Interesting concept, but I was thinking that this would be a single shot dagger. I will probably add an amplitude and range difference to make it more unique. Thanks for the feedback.

:scream: That’s like an m134 with max DEX, a haste potion from Minecraft, and a rage spell from Clash Royale!

You almost had a good set.

Interesting set, but has a few flaws.

First I don’t think it’s mechanically possible to have an area of effect buff from armour, or wise from a gameplay point of view. All current buffs that help other players come off your ability use, which is limited by your MP + wis, boosted by pets, balanced by quiet and pet stasis.

Also you should never be allowed to boost other players speed. It is too ripe for exploitation, making them e.g. overshoot and boost into Oryx or a Dragon.

The dagger and poison both would cause disproportionate lag. The dagger makes no sense frankly: dagger classes with 75 dex have no problems firing rapidly when needed. The biggest problem with 45 average shot damage is many enemies have that much def, so you would barely tickle them with it. Even tiered bows, normally the worst offenders at overcoming def, do up to 62 average damage, while bow classes have more attack which helps also.

Dagger wise? Isn’t there just obsidian dagger. Please correct me if I’m wrong

Why don’t you make it an st set.

Dagger: Interesting idea but weak compared to foul, which has the same range.
Lotus Grip Poison: Not sure. Very fast landing and it has 8 shots of 240 damage for 50 less mp then a t6 poison. Might be too overpowered but it also might just be me.
Petal Viel: Gorgeous armor. Love the idea. However giving speed might be a problem. Why not wis and five of another stat instead. In the end, it really is only speed which should not be able to be forcibly given to others.
Hygi’s Daughter: Similar to the Ring of Covertous heart. A perfectly valid ring but not one most people would use.

I suggest you remove the stat bonuses from the dagger and poison, and add them in, if and only if you have the full set. Then add in a bit of hp if you have the full set because at the moment, your set lacks both hp and def and only gives 80 mp to make up for the lack of hp and def. The main thing it gives is wis but wis is relatively useless