The Major Waste of Guild Fame

(A slight continuation of Akalem’s Ideas)
After leveling your guild hall to max, what exactly is there to do?

Although Akalem brought up the idea of buying premium consumables, I think there are some ways it could be improved. As normal fame can be used in feeding pets, arena, and fame fashion boxes, maybe guild fame could be used for guild related ideas.

Two ideas that are the cornerstone of the idea:

1. Only guild fame gained by “X” member can be used by “X” Member
  2. If kicked, “X” member will get a day to consolidate his guild fame.
  3. All of these items are unlocked after reaching max guild hall level.

###Guild Bar
A place to you want to go, where everybody knows your name.

This area is available from initiates to founders.

All drinks in RoTMG are all here, from Pirate Rum to WC Drinks. Can only be used in Guild Hall or Guild-opened dungeons.

###Guild Apparel
Sells anything, from player-made cloths to banners.

Here, Founders (and possibly Leaders) can creat a guild logo/design that can be placed on banners and cloths.

Members and higher can purchase from this shop. Initiates are not allowed.

###Guild Key Store.
The only key they don’t have is the key to the Meeting Hall. Yet.

Only accessible to Officers and above. Here, keys are sold.

Keys can only be used inside the Guild Hall.

###Guild Meeting Hall
When the elite make their power plays.

Only accessible to Leaders and above. A room with a table in the center.

Pricings are unknown, help with pricing would be appreciated!

Any comments/criticism/ideas are welcomed below!

-LordDscale

Guilds: Food for thought

wow so much things for guilds

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/guild-vault/4184

Because Guilds are strictly underused though.

I love these ideas! This would provide an actual use for guild fame :stuck_out_tongue:

One problem though, is that I feel like this would take quite a bit of time and effort to implement, and forcing guild keys to only be opened in the guild hall seems very exploitable…

Cheers reference, I like it. :sunglasses:

Everything seems like a great idea to me.

…Except key store. What is the point of a key store?
-If you’re selling keys in the nexus, this is useless.
-If you take away the keys in the nexus and continue to sell keys for gold, people without a guild will be at a disadvantage while people in a guild are not really that much better off than before.
-If you take away the keys in the nexus and sell them for fame in the guild hall…

The one thing I like the most is the Guild Apparel. Being a part-time programmer I can tell you it’s going to be somewhat difficult to implement, but if it ever does this will really be a small change with a big difference. (Also known as people going around wearing gang colors :smiley: ) If DECA wants to implement this there are probably going to be some cons to this, such as duplicate logos from different guilds, and others.

Could you explain how guild fame exactly works? I’ve used it, but never really understood. (Saltynooblife)

So when you die, the fame on your character (+ fame bonuses) will be given to your account. Now if you are in a guild, the fame (not sure if the bonuses are transferred too) is also transferred to the guild. This guild fame can only be used to max the guild hall to level 4. After that, it just lies around, a waste. That’s why I thought of these ideas.

Well no, don’t take away the keys in the nexus, have a guild and nexus key store.

Difficult to implement, but awesome if implemented! Also, what’s with the YouTube link?

Honestly I agree with Having Keys Buyable for guild dead fame. 100 Gold = 10000, 250 = 25000. It wouldn’t be too hard to implement as guild halls could be remodeled into guild hubs or redesigned into having better usage like guild storage etc.

Deca wasn’t working on guild features though, New dungeons and other stuff are coming out for the 1st half of this year.

Well, this would make guilds more fun i guess, i like the ideas :slight_smile:.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.