The Merchant

Hello Everyone, the merchant is a alternative to buy and sell itens using a npc idea.
For Deca you can buy slots to sell multiple itens, start with 8 and spend gold for more slot if u need.
Now i’will show for u guys a litte interface Idea, this is not all of things if u need maybe i can upgrade and show more.
Hope u enjoy.
and sry for my english.
Att GEEBAAAUM!
rotmgideamerchant|690x388

I don’t think that will work. Trading should be player to player interaction, not player to NPE kinda of thing (beside the Tinkerer).

Might just be me but your image link isn’t working, its an intriguing idea but looks like you aren’t completely done with it so maybe it belongs more in the Works in Progress part of Ideas.

Trading is so boring that I don’t even do it, if I could just chuck the tops that I would usually drop into a trading npc anyone who wanted tops could get them easily, all the pots that people including me drop because of lack of space could go to people who need them.

This is what they meant to insert into their post. (Taken from the same post on reddit)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.