The most badass set

fight me

but use esben skull.

Fine. Iā€™ll use Esben staff, Tablet, Robe of the Student, and t0 ring of def. Fucking Fite Me Biatch

needs a red ring, maybe the almadine ring or Bloodshed, maybe even gemstone

Conducting Wand
Honey Scepter
Robe of the Tlatoani

letā€™s go

that set is just mainly to show off

imageimageimageGold Medal

You get a gold medal for having negative hp at lvl 1 :slight_smile:

Staff of the Crystal Serpent
Crystal Bone Ring

Repost.

Im sorry. All of mine are fake. Theyā€™re just used for baseball

OMG is that Fuu in your profile pic?!? Samurai Champloo is my number 1 fav anime!

WEOyC4r-1 image Rotmg - Breastplate of New Life Ring of Minor Defense
imageimage image image
image image f53gvJM image
image image image image
4l5NPeH image Spectral Cloth Armor image

these are my top pics im half asleep so idc bye

Some nice looking sets:

imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

Setā€™s that I really want (they look fantastic and I want to see how effective they are):

imageimageimageimage
This one would be more effective on single, high defence enemies as the wand only is able to hit one enemy at a time but has high DPS.
The wand coupled with this sceptre is a great combination for swiftly taking down Midtier (Godland) dungeon bosses. This set also provides some hefty defence too, being at 20 defence whoch is gifted by the Souless Robe and the Bloodshed Ring.

imageimageimageimage
Iā€™d really love to get my hands on this set too as Ogmur alongside the Marble Colossus Sword would have heavy output damage and be especially effective against higher defence enemies. The Breastplate of New Life is good with the Ogmur as the defence bonus is balanced out, even though Knights do not need much extra.
The Omnipotence Ring finishes the set off very nicely too.

These are just mine, tell me what you guys think.

SHbcp3z fTPcj1C image image
And you canā€™t forget the debate-ably high-tier set
image image image image

its k that was a Photoshop the real pack only costed 1400 gold not 10000 lel still meme package tho

scutum isnā€™t bad go replace it with snake skin shield plz and ring should be the scammy for da memes

Staff of Unholy Sacrifice Recurring Terror Spell/Orb of Conflict/Skull of Endless Torment Soulless Robe Omnipotence Ring
Dirk of Cronus Prism of Dire Instability/Cloak of Bloody Surprises/Murky Toxin Armor of Nil The Forgotten Crown
Sword of the ColossusShield of Ogmur/Marble Seal/Helm of the Swift Bunny Breastplate of New Life Omnipotence Ring
Doom BowQuiver of Thunder/Trap of the Vile SpiritGolem GarmentsRing of Unbound Attack
Crystal WandScepter of Devastation/Tome of Holy ProtectionRitual RobeBloodshed Ring
Void BladeKageboshiArmor of NilRing of Decades

I just kinda felt like making one for every class if you would call it thatā€¦ lel

nice effort but,

1. Some of these just arenā€™t effective and exist for color coding
  2. Some of these are here for effectiveness and color coding is shit
  3. Some of these are just mediocre

So Iā€™m confused, whatā€™s your goal here

Idk just wanted a way to put that warrior set in there :3