The Most OverRated Item in the Game

No No No No No No

CROWN IS BEAST!!!

Yes I have died way too often, about 40 times last year of playing about 9 months daily for at least a few hours every day. Pathetic I know. And of those characters, 5 were instakilled from full health. All their deaths were my fault whether it was me not paying attention or misunderstanding enemies at the time but at most one of them were killed due to poor dodging, the rest were just me being an idiot.

At that, really none died to poor dodging but it isn’t important.

Pixie overrated? How?

Yeah I totally agree. On that note, an incredibly underrated item would be prot. Prot is so overpowered for what it does.

Bracer is overrated. I would rather have Gemstone or Crown.

1. Better Range

2. Easier to hit shit

3. eh what the fuck ray is the best katana xd

Where the hell is Oreo?

Bulwark

I messed up my vote… I said the dbow was the most overrated, but I failed to see a pixie on the list. Dbow is an amazingly useful bow but I said it’s overrated simply because of the belief that you can’t play a bow class without it.

The pixie is obv the most overrated on this list. It’s a really good sword but for 5-10x the cost of an acclaim it really doesn’t see much use, or at least it shouldn’t yet you have so many people who use it as their main sword. The dblade and csword are so common that you’re basically paying for 1 extra inv space. The only thing I can see a pixie doing that neither the dblade or csword can do is allowing you to do a significantly small amount of damage for the luxury of not having to focus as hard on aiming.

Pfiffel’s DPS Calculator - I’m surprised you haven’t heard of it before. It’s incredibly useful, but it’s a tad outdated.

So here’s a few updated XMLs you can copy into the weapon editor and save them:

Updated Recompense

https://pastebin.com/wjkBfHzu

Updated Conduct

https://pastebin.com/7WrYtZ14

Updated Bulwark

https://pastebin.com/BAEJxdeb

Updated Crystal Wand Equipment lofiObj2 0x63 8 A sound almost like a wind chime emanates softly from this wand. 1.1 weapon/wand_of_death Aqua Missile 130 70 110 692 1 100 1 11 6 4 500 New Crystal Wand
Sword of the Colossus Equipment lofiObj5 0x39 1 A sword with an impossibly sharp edge. It has been designed with holy magic to slash like no other blade. 1 weapon/mithril_sword Morning Star 100 280 295 450 1 0.5 95 1 11 6 6 1200 Sword of the Colossus
Bow of the Void Equipment lofiObj5 0x5a 3 Every shot that hits a target frees the soul of a forgotten hero. Every shot that misses is trapped for eternity. 1 weapon/golden_bow Indigo Arrow 150 105 205 415 0.35 0.2 100 1 8 6 6 1200 Bow of the Void
Staff of Unholy Sacrifice Equipment lofiObj3 0x4C6 17 A commanding staff used by vile cult leaders. It has a strange force inside it that prevents it from facing forward of the user. 0.5 weapon/wand_of_death Dragon Attack Red Big Fireball 115 130 155 700 2 115 4 345 6 6 1200 Staff of Unholy Sacrifice
Wand of the Fallen Equipment lofiObj3 0x4A5 8 Made from a cherry tree branch. This wand was gifted from Xil to Daichi for bringing him into this world. 0.85 weapon/wand_of_death Rainbow Magic Star 125 140 190 528 1 80 1 11 6 5 650 Wand of the Fallen
Edictum Praetoris Equipment lofiObj5 0x7e 17 My staff led me to a strange arena, which seemed to have a dark aura about it. 1 weapon/wand_of_death Small Dark Shuriken 180 40 105 475 0.3 1 100 3 3 4 5 700 Edictum Praetoris
Nectar Crossfire Equipment lofiObj5 0x5d 3 A flexible ironwax bow created by the Felwasp guards to defend their larvae from assailants. 1 weapon/golden_bow Gold Arrow 150 35 70 468 0.5 0.5 100 4 7 4 4 0 Nectar Crossfire
Updated Cutlass Equipment lofiObj3 0x403 1 Used only by the pirates who would make themselves kings, this cutlass is said to be cursed as each Pirate King seems to be killed rather unexpectedly. 1.3 weapon/glass_sword Gold Shot 100 180 230 325 1 100 1 11 IncrementStat 6 4 500 NEW Pirate King's Cutlass

EDIT: Heck, none of the < > are in there. Welp, some have Pastebins now.

Wat? Crown is the strongest dps ring in the game by a wide margin. The HP is cherry on the cake.

If you feel DPS doesn’t matter at all, then you might as well pick every single weapon on this list instead.

Who said it isn’t the strongest dps ring in the game?

Weapons are not rings. Dps does matter but that is what weapons are for! The extra dps from crown isn’t doing much apart from making an enemy die faster.

Then you can say that for about pretty much every ring, including a lot of top/UT weapons. Crown has 110 hp which is probably why it is used.

Well point in case, I see it as a bit overrated :slight_smile:

BUT
Doku have higher range, so I would rather use doku

rings make a pretty little difference in general

EP is WAYYY overrated imo.

Jugg and Ogmur, I have both jugg is alright i guess, ogmur is extremely situation (usually only in guild shatters ect) they are both wayy overrated. QoT on the other hand, the amount of fun you have with it is unmatched.

so I look that up and up comes adds. What do I do now?

Technically, the chicken leg of doom is a chicken leg.

If you eat the chicken, you will get a chicken bone. Some bones are shaped in that they have a hole in them.
(This sounds ridiculous but I suck at describing, so just go with it)

Slot your finger through the chicken bone.

BOOM RING