The Most OverRated Item in the Game

Hold up everyone

This has just changed everything

I come back to RealmEye after a few months and I see people copying my thread? Just kidding, it’s all good. And the most overrated is the ASS for sure

Overpriced? May be
Overrated? I don’t think so

People been hating on Pixie for a long time but that extra damage and range is so good. I like not aiming (I play on a trackpad) and it is one of my favorite weapons of all time. Once you can buy one and you make a lot of ‘wealth’ everyday it’s worth it.

Same with ogmur and I thought ogmur was overrated but it was actually so fun. I wish I still had it. On the other hand if I had a colo equiped I would’ve survived on my knight.

The link should work now, updated it.

That’s really up to you - if you want to sacrifice some damage for a tad more range, I won’t blame you.

I think spectral is great. Also i think QOT is great. 92 att in godlands with a dbow one hitting gods feels good. +After you play this game so much you will be able to dodge most of the stuff, unless you get slowed or confused paralyzed etc. Also always be ready to nexus, some people see their death coming yet they dont nexus, used to play like that.

Unless you decide to go mystic.

Spectral is a bit overrated. comparing it to csilk on a maxed archer:

You lose 2 def (41–>39, about a 5% reduction in def (calculated by dividing 39 by 41))
You gain 3 att (75—>78; about a 4% increase (78/75)
You lose 1 Dex (54—>53; about a 1.88% decrease (54/53)
speed is equal

So for a 4% increase in ATT, you lose 5% Def and roughly 2% dex. bravo suckers*

*Assuming only armor, HP ring and dbow equipped

The extra damage and range can be achieved by 2 very easy to obtain items. It’s overrated because the same people that praise the pixie and use it full time are the same people that say dblade is useless and csword is garbage.

DBlade is almost always useless and I thought everyone agrees that CSword is garbage. I don’t feel what’s bad with counting those two items “garbage”.

I have DBlade and CSword on my backup Warrior and I would say that sometimes in some situation CSword is pretty good but I would throw it out as soon as I get an ASS for my character.

Edit: Lol I just understood the point of your comment and I completely disagree. Yeah DBlade + CSword have characteristics of Pixie it doesn’t put it anywhere near it. It’s like saying oh CSilk is bad because the extra spd and and good def can be achieved by 2 very easy to obtain items. It’s overrated because the same people that praise CSilk and use it full time are the same people that say hippo is useless and snake pit leather armor is garbage.

Also no one uses Pixie full time and It is not hard to obtain. I find it easier to farm for a Pixie than for DBalde.

Why would I waste 2 slots for 2 situational items when pixie can be both? Not to mention pixie is actually useful in gland.

Because those items are the 2 halves that make your beloved pixie sword. The massive damage and 4.5 range can never be used together thanks to the multiple shots so a pixie is a dblade and csword without the requirement to swap. The only reason to call those 2 items garbage and still like the pixie is the luxury of not aiming, which is a small reason to buy it and use it full time.

A. the difficulty of obtaining the item is extremely arguable and depends on you being ppe or normal as well as how easily you can obtain life pots. I, being in an irl friends guild, don’t run private tombs at all making farming ~50 abysses and obtaining a csword through 1 day of normal gland farming much easier than obtaining 6 life pots.

B. A ton of people use it all the time, hence my entire reasoning behind saying it’s overrated. Just because you don’t use it full time doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t also that I wasn’t saying you were the one overrating it so no need to get defensive.

Not at all true. The range and insane damage of the pixie can NOT be used at the same time making it a dblade and csword without the need to switch between them. The csilk can give you the def and spd at the same time and be used at the same time making this a very stupid and false comparison.

A big thing you are misunderstanding as well, @LZP (@ed for the edit), is that I never said the pixie was bad, just overrated. An item doesn’t have to be bad to be overrated.

I understand what you mean. I already covered that in my first reply even. That is one of the 2 small reasons to buying a pixie, along with having less of a need to focus on aiming if you don’t mind 1/2 to 1/4th the dps, which is the reason a lot of people find it useful in the godlands despite 2-4 acclaim shots killing any god.

What are you even talking about?

I mean Ig what I said is a bit confusing. For those who use the pixie for how easy it is to aim you can do that at the cost of doing 1/2 to 1/4th the dps of an acclaim at 3.5 range. It’s one of the 2 small reasons I can understand wanting to carry around a pixie over a csword and dblade.

wrong, get a mob of enemies

people who think that jugg is overrated have obviously never gotten a jugg. My only event white ever was a jugg, and from the month or so I was using it I was completely loving it. It allowed me to tank so many shots that a max uncommon was able to sustain me. RIP jugg- who knows when. What is overrated is pixie. Pixie is only good if you have an ogmur. Otherwise, you are doing so much less damage.

sorry for bump

I may not find jugg the most overrated item (looks at pixie as well). However I dodge a fair amount and largely disapprove of tanking as I don’t enjoy that playstyle so it’d basically be a less interesting helm for me since it doesn’t give speedy. But I can still understand how it can alter the gameplay and be completely stupid on a warrior.

it is completely stupid on warrior, but I love tanking. my first 5 star char was a knight, and he was my favorite char of all.

While my favorite classes are generally robe classes (although I generally enjoy most classes except sword lol). Always interesting seeing different playstyles with how much they may differentiate from mine.