The Most OverRated Item in the Game

Frimarra Spectral Cloth Armor image image image

dblade is overrated?

very overrated

Dblade and pyra and recomp arenā€™t overratedā€¦

Whoops sorry, The Wand of Recompense was not supposed to be on there

3/4 of those items arenā€™t overrated.

DBlade is very very overrated.

@BlueBoa I so agree with this. CWand is fine tho, I use it for clean tombs.

I must argue with the people who chose the QoT. The QoT is not the most overrated item in the game, as many people do already know how useless it is. All it does, for you, is give you an attack buff. It dazes too, but has an absurd cooldown. Itā€™s purely flex.
LH Tops on the other hands, do next to nothing when buffing your DPS, but, while wearing them, screams out ā€œThis guy is a pro! He has a splendor!ā€. This is not the case, I you can crash one lost halls and end up with said splendor.

LOTS of people rave about Expo. But IMO, it sucks. Sure, itā€™s good for beginners. But once you git gud and get better rings, it is so useless. IMO.

I think itā€™s great on classes that can spam their spells like sorcerer and assassin. Nile, gemstone, sourcestone offer more or the same mp but with either less def or hp making their suitability debatable.

I like to use expo on my throwaway classes such as trickster (they never live long) and my backup knight (which I do stupid stuff with).

The expo is so easy to get and whilst itā€™s not the best at anything ti certainly is reliable.

Almost all of my NPEs use expos simply because they either havenā€™t a pyra/or bracer (almost like those can be a pain to get in comparison or something) or because an hp ring just isnā€™t viable because the hp only really matters in a very small number of edge cases+ if I got hit in the last 30 seconds, it canā€™t be used in those edge cases while the def+vit can push me back over the threshold more reliably. Although on characters that are just throwaways Iā€™ll generally just opt to a ubhp or something.

Upload more videos please you moron, I do you have to make us wait.

i dont think expo is overrated, most people know exactly where expo is, which is a decent mid tier ring thats relatively easy to get. i dont think you will have too many ppl claiming expo as a top ring.

how tf is dblade overrated it does the most dps of any sword at basically all defenses (excluding stuff like pixie up until 5 defense lmao)

image is good but not what its hyped up to be

Endless torment tho

Dude heā€™s actually shit why would you him back

Not on here but oreo.

This. Anyone who thinks the Oreo is even usable is overrating itā€¦

I think itā€™s usable.

When you want to do stupid things that can easly kill you but you do them anyway knowing that one day youā€™ll make a mistake and die right in the spot where you were standing (aka sitting on bosses for no particular reason)