The Most OverRated Item in the Game

Everytime I see an oreo in abyss…

sprite wand

How is it overrated, literally no one wants it because it is literal garbage

hmph, speak for yourself ive been searching for that wand for as long as i can remember

Then you realize it doesn’t pierce and is hard to hit with, it’s a veeeerrrrry situational wand

For me, EP is overrated, because event chests aren’t even a valid situation to use them

EP is not overrated, because void chest is a valid situation to use them. Joke aside, EP is fun.

How is ogmur overrated? It’s one of the most powerful abilities hands down. Besides, you never have to worry about stun now because of how many people play knight. And either way you could use ogmur then switch shields if you need to so ogmur isn’t situational in any way.

Well I happened to agree with the plurality that QoT and Pixie are most overrated, and I judged overrated by 2 factors: how useful they are compared to other items, and how much effort/cost people put into getting them. Maybe a lot of people agree they are bad, but I still see them costing too much (pixie) and attracting a lot of effort to obtain (QoT).

If I need range i’ll use csword and land all my shots. If I want to stand on something for quick kill i’ll use dblade. Pixie is going to hit 1/4 to 1/2 as much shots as csword at range, and be 2x reduced by def compared to dblade standing on something. Csword and dblade are easy to get, pixie is lotta lifes.

Pixie has the advantage of not needing to swap weapons as much and potentially freeing up inventory space, so I might use it on a no-backpack char. But that’s still a lotta lifes to spend.

Challenge yourself and make your own spreadsheet!

Pixie have more true range than dblade(0.5 more titles) making it the perfect sword for circling enemy, not everybody plays knight so they can’t sit on everything. And pixie also has the highest projectile speed.

It’s not overrated because no one thinks it’s good. People only use on chests/void chest phase.

That has to be the most false thing I have ever heard, by no means am I saying the pixie is worth is price, but when I have one, that sword will be my main sword on that char, when I’m running through the realm, whether I’m farming dungeons, pixie is my go to sword, I rarely find myself switching to acclaim or ass.

??? Are you high i’m talking to nameness who said ep is overrated

deca, cuz the 10 Hp diff from UBHP and deca is worth 4-5 life 100%

actually, it’s only 10 hp buff, which is even less worth

Why u gotta steal my post? :frowning:
Btw when ur 8/8, since u can’t drink life pots anymore and thus cannot increase ur life, ppl pay a lot more for extra hp.

meh, I wouldnt. I would just buy stuff that’s fun to use, such as pixie, and the only reason I bought 2 decas was to save inventory space.

Once you can have 8/8s, affording pixie and everything should be simple to the point where buying a Deca over a UBHP isn’t a major expense.

meh, maybe, but it still isn’t enough for me to buy one.