The Multiverse (RoTMG Concept)

Okay, so this may be one of the best ideas I have ever thought of, or the absolute dumbest yet. So I got a little bored of playing RotMG, even though I haven’t even played for an year yet. So I thought, “What if Deca creates a second part for the gallant conflict between the heroes of the Realm and the monstrous Void Entity?”

Multiverse Portal

The players that enter the portal spawn on a platform in outer space (the void). Like in the Sprite World, you cannot fall off, so feel free to stand as close to the edge as possible. Walking across the void to the next platform and you will come across a never despawning portal to the OT. Once you complete that dungeon, the next platform will appear, leading to the next stage, the Ice Tomb. Complete this and you will reach Stage 3, the ToA. Completing this will progress you to the final stage, where heroes and the Void Entity 2 duke it out. In all of the dungeon stages, you can get all of the loot that drops in the normal version of the dungeons.

DO NOT PANIC! THE DUNGEON STAGES ONLY CONSIST OF BOSS FIGHTS! YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE THING!

Void Entity 2

He is now finally back to conquer more souls.

Stats:
HP: 300,000 (+10% [30,000 HP] per player in Dungeon)
DEF: 70
XP: 150,000

Stasis Immune
Stun Immune
Paralyze Immune
Slow Immune

Shots:
k6LuAvm
Damage: 180
Effect: Confusion for 4 seconds

NcGKbA6
Damage: 250
Effect: Blind for 7 seconds

OGK3y3V
Damage: 360
Effect: Paralyzed for 3 seconds

9qvsXcF
Damage: 300
Effect: None

Like the Void, the arena slowly collapses over time. The time limit is shorter than the first, however, with only 5 minutes to complete the fight. But the Entity 2 only has 200,000 HP so the fight shouldn’t be harder than the Void.

Stages:
Taunt: "Thought I was dead, didn’t you? Missed me?"
When the Boss appears.

Taunt: "No minions. This battle is between you and me!"
When the Boss begins attacking.

The shots of the Void Entity 2 are random, therefore unpredictable. The following taunts do not have a fixed action with it.

Taunt: “We shall duke it out! Your life essences will vanish like a candle being blown out!”

Taunt: “They thought I was gone, but now I have returned to claim what was rightfully mine from the start!”

Taunt: “You mortals shall pay for what you have done to me last time!”

Taunt: “Bow down to your master, foolish ones!”

Taunt: "NO! NOT AGAIN!"
When the Boss’s HP capacity hits 5,000. Here, the Boss becomes invulnerable.

Taunt: "NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU DESTROY ME, I WILL HAUNT YOU ALL FOREVER!"
Dying words. During this phase, the Boss will shoot the last projectile in random directions. Quickly get back. You can get your damage in, but unless you’re a wand class, don’t even try.

Staff of the Multiverse

43 PM

The staff’s energy can travel through any multiverse dimension with ease.

Tier: UT
Shots: 2
Damage: 30-110 (average: 70)
Range: 9.2 tiles
Stat Bonus: +4 WIS, +3 VIT
Special Properties: Shots pass through obstacles
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 600

Drops From: Void Entity 2

Shots are similar to the shots of the Staff of Esben, but more zigzagged.

Lore

After the devastating loss for the side of evil, monsters all over the Realm hid in the darkest corners, waiting for their master who would never come. Until later…

Even decades after his defeat, his deceased remains scattered across the everlasting Void, the bloodthirsty Void Entity lived on…in torture. Through the years, he floated through the Void, collecting his broken body parts while groaning in agony. Sometimes he screamed in pain, but no one would hear him.

Now before you feel sorry for this villain, remember that this was the monster that was responsible for thousands of deaths of noble heroes. Anyways, back to the story.

After 21 years of suffering, the Void Entity was finally able to rebuild his body. Now he could kill like he could back in the good old days, when he would slaughter prisoners by the hundreds. But there was something else, too. Although he did a fine job rebuilding himself (for a dead being in agony), he didn’t look exactly the same as he did before. Now he looked more like…a purple octopus with pincers. But it didn’t matter. He was back with the same amount of ambition for blood. No, that’s a lie. Now, he has much more ambition than before.

With the majority of the Multiverse under his control, it’s up to the heroes of the Realm to stop him before he gets way too powerful.

And the idea stops there. I’ll be adding more loot items as we go, but for now, let’s keep it simple and stick to the basics.

:weary: So much in so little time!

#1 are you replying to your own topic?

What’s wrong with that?

Is there only 1 UT?

To be honest, I would rather have a better and stronger Oryx.

As I said, I’ll add more, but I’m so tired…I’m actually in progress in making a sword for this. Should I put the topic in WIP?

I already did
But I think it would make more sense to make a set of uts rather than a staff and a sword

ok. how did u guys reply so quickly to this topic?

Anyway, let’s look at this. Secondly, Void Entity 2 appears to be a weaker version of the original void entity as there is no visible time limit, he does not summon, and he has very few shots which seem relatively predictable.

It drops an absolutely broken staff averaging the same amount of damage as cosmic but has pierce and considerably longer range. As of the moment, it appears to be a directly buffed staff of esben. The major problem with the staff is that if all Void Entity 2 drops is a staff, it gives staff classes a direct advantage over other classes as they have a nice broken wepon while all other classes are stuck with standard classes.

Finally, Void Entity 2 is kinda uglier then Void Entity.

well, at least they’re random

I know, I know. This is just a basic idea. I’ll fix some of it. But holy crap, a bunch of replies in 5 minutes?

Speaking of the staff, and assuming you’re going to make a ut set like mbc and the previous void entity, what class are you going to make it for?

Wait, where did you get the tp anywhere part?

I’m thinking of necro…so I’ll just save my sword for later, i guess.

Oh shit misred something. Wait then void entity 2 is pretty easy.

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down with the comments. I need to edit!

Wait… why do we have 2 tomb dungeons before fighting. Can you get loot from these dungeons?
And why an Ice Tomb as opposed to another dungeon?

So I see a few flaws with this.

1. Void was recently added so they will likely take a long time before considering a second void fight.
  2. This seems much simpler and possibly easier than the initial void fight
  3. Tomb + Ice tomb? Very redundant and if anything I think sliding is a bit worse than being slowed so maybe the order should be reversed
  4. What do any of these dungeons have to do with the void? The lore has nothing to do with them and they aren’t really the hardest dungeons anymore, making it a bit silly to have them leading up to the second version of one of the hardest end game dungeons

Well, in an Ice Tomb you get straight to the boss, while in a normal Tomb, you actually have to do stuff before fighting.

The original post says it will be boss fights only