The Musketeer!

The Musketeer! Here are the default skin sprites that I’m working on (I’m also working on a skin skin atm for the Musketeer). Let me know what you think!

And be sure to stay tuned. I plan on releasing the Musketeer’s ability, weapon, and armor of choice this week! I’ll also make sure to provide his stats, along with general game play mechanics.

The weapon looks weird in white (musket or a sword?), and I noticed that it’s depicted as a stabby stabby thing, which guns usually aren’t supposed to be. An explosion-like flame could work at the muzzle.

Well, historically, Musketeer’s used muskets (obviously) and rapiers. What he’s holding is a rapier; a fast, flexible, thrusting based blade.

The immediate problem with this is that the exact type of sword cannot be predefined. This is what the player decides. If the Musketeer uses a sword, one could equip a Demon Blade or whatever fits their desires. This is why all default sword classes (Knight, Paladin, Warrior) use simple steel sticks – because it can define a wide variety of UT swords. It’s also why a character that suddenly uses a fancy rapier instead of the default “stick” would be seen better as a skin.

That’s why I said “And be sure to stay tuned. I plan on releasing the Musketeer’s ability, weapon, and armor of choice this week!” His weapon of choice isn’t going to be a sword.

I would imagine a Musketeer wears leather armor.

ooooooooooooooooo possibllllly :>>>>> who knows??

Katana I assume? It’s the weapon that would best emulate a rapier

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.