The mystery box

As far as the mystery box goes, wouldnt it make sense for the dev’s to make it so you are able to only get a particular skin once? It defeats the purpose to get multiples of the same skin especially if said skin is soulbound seeing how when you use it you have it unlocked for good. Any chance they will change it so the skin isnt sb anymore and will be able to get traded? i just feel like it is a waste of the 200 coins that were spent.

which skin was it? because it might have good feed power

most have 2k which isnt bad for 200 gold
like grapes are 1700fp and cost 300 gold

What ArexRew said.

Also this:

Is exactly the mystery box feeling. Mystery boxes are there to get DECA money, not to get you the loot you want. Trying for a specific outcome is pointless.

Mystery boxes exist to give DECA money. People spin it to get stuff, so if it’s harder to get stuff people do it more (usually). They are designed so that it takes a while to get what you want. I wouldn’t put it past DECA to alter drop rates so that one you get something it becomes more common and other stuff becomes rarer. (I’m joking of course but really, it seems like something that could happen)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.