The Necrockmancer

So basically I had a little idea for a skull, but it ended up becoming a rock. This is intended as a joke, referencing the pet incident last year along with the Pet Rock DECA gave us afterwards. Here it is:

Desc: Because who needs pets anyway?

Basic Info:

• Name: Rock
  • Type: Skull
  • Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 130
  • Effect: Creates an Empty Ambrosia (Sprite below) at the location of the cursor that fills up over a duration of 1 second and explodes in yellow particles, dealing 150 Armor Piercing damage within 5 squares and healing the user for 25 HP and 5 MP per hit.
  • Stat Bonus: +50 Wis, +50 Vit, +1 MP
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 0
  • Drops from: Oryx the Mad God 2 (March 16th only. This was when DECA officially patched the pet bug.)
  • Special Properties: Reapplies 1 second of pet stasis on self every 0.5 seconds, except that the pet’s sprite becomes the same as the Rock. When worn, the player’s sprite changes into the sprites below:

Idle:

Walking:

Attacking:

Ambrosia animation:

yeah uh
idk what else to put here bye lol

ppe necrockmancer btw lel xd

I like this I would use for memes :ok_hand:

Good idea, but make it permanent pet stasis, except your pet becomes a rock instead of a chicken. Also don’t make it change character sprites.

level 42hp=50.5vit
level 50 mp =50.2wis

AND you are losing your ability.
If you have maxed uncommon+, don’t use this… and even if you don’t, don’t use it.
Its vanity.

:thinking:

oh my god…

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Wait, but what’s the point of Wis if you’re ability has no effect? I would suggest making the ability do a small amount of damage, but it maybe causes fireworks or something wherever you use it.

oooh that’s interesting i’ll add that

Yeah, maybe it could make an ambrosia appear and spin through the air and then a yellow “splash” effect as the ambrosia disappears and hits the ground. That would kinda tie into the pet thing. The ambrosia sprites would be similar to the way the Battle Nexus whites have weird projectiles.

yeah i updated it, but changed the concept of the ambrosia a little.

:wink:

When I read the title i thought it said, “The NeCROCmancer.”

• List item

Hory shet. Me likes. Veri alot.

You use it as a swapout.

same

love this idea, deca pls

Thought this meant Ne Cock Mancer at first lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.