The Necromancer Thread

How about a little extra love for our skull wielding friend?

Why I love Necro: I like the Necro because he is like the wizard only he automatically is less squishy just because of his a ability. People ask: Why should I make a Necro or a Mystic when I could just play wizard? I ask: Why play a wizard when I could play a Necro? Honestly, even before his attack got cranked up to 75 I thought the Necromancer was sufficient. Now he’s just that much better!

Post any Necro praise or highlights here

my first 6/8 npe was a necro who also soloed daichi:

Haven’t played with necromancer properly before, but I hope on trying him out soon after getting this sweet skull.

While PPE’s are boring and unimpressive, NPE’s show true skill.

idk if I’d say that tbh, despite having done it myself.

to me the npe felt pretty much like a ppe only everything took longer and was therefore more boring. the only real difference I noticed other than everything taking longer due to slow healing is that tanking construct walls was unacceptable no matter how much def I had.

then again, maybe it’s because I was playing an awesome class :wink:

Necromancer’s are awesome!! I love them, I love their ability, I love their weapon, and it’s perfect for a PPE.

I main necro. One third of all my maxed characters are necro, I do ppes on him, he was my first 8/8. He is my best class to play. First thing I did was to reach level 20 with priest and wizard to unlock him.

My first 6/8 PPE ever was a necro was my second time playing necro ever, my first was a necro for fametrain, who got 800 fame.

Paden master race

Wizzy master race

my necro is good, just havent played in a while

get it to 5 stars at least smh

but that’s hard :frowning:

Why nile? Is it ppe?

Some of my favorite skins on necro and I struggle to die playing the beast of a class. neckro master race

Especially with ST skull, Necro can basically become a pseudo-wizard for a short period of time.

So by playing necro, you get to experience playing 2 classes.

yeah it is :frowning:
i feel you

i will when i actually play again
@Leohe its not a ppe, i just dont have a better ring

These would be my favorites of the ones I own.

Someone popped a pirate cave on el dorado, so I decided to pretend to go into it. Then the insta kill mega shotgun fired. RIP necro.