The Nostalgia Thread

i even watched the tv show

Oh yes, of course I remember Hero Factory. I watched the TV show too :laughing:

ayyyy

hqdefault

and these too

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

I had a giant 2 foot tall Bionicle in my room. It took a whole day to build.

Can I see it?

I had to deconstruct it a couple years ago but here is what the model looks like.

Oh, I think that was 2008 Takanuva. Funilly enough I was looking to order hik off bricklink today so I could make anothr moc from the pieces.

who else here collected pokemon cards?

im 21 and i feel really old here ;_;

WHAT?! heart palpatations upon hearing “So I could make another moc”

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=8699-1#T=S&O={“iconly”:0}

I still have them too :wink:

same bruh

Used to be a Sonic the Hedgehog fan, before I became the duck I am today I, as a child, ignored all the story bs and adored the gameplay, one specific game is Sonic Adventure (dx) which is honestly my favourite childhood game of all time.

But the Mario and Luigi series is glorious. I started with Partners in Time instead of Superstar Saga because I didn’t know any better and couldn’t have played it anyway.

Anyway, as a “mature” 16 year old I have finished the first three games, and when I have the money (basically never) I’m getting a 3ds and playing Dream Team.

Final Fantasy is :ok_hand: I liked FFV ages ago and am completing FFVI now. (parents took away my computer, laptop and xbox 1 so I can’t play anything anymore :sweat_smile:)

And, my childhood is just Minecraft. Singleplayer is great, and multiplayer stacks on a bunch of new game modes and the ability to play with a ton of people. Back then it was the only game I had (payed for both my accounts with my own money, which is quite something because I don’t get any money ever. Literally.) and it was all I needed, if singleplayer got boring there were thousands of servers offering new ways to play, parodies of other games, and overall just great fun.

Anyway, those are the games that make my nostalgia cry lol.