Weapon: Bow
Ability: Banner
Armor: Leather

###Max Stats

Hp 700 Mp 252
Atk 60 Def 25
Spd 60 Dex 60
Vit 75 Wis 50

The Outrider is a bow wielding class that utilizes Banners to help support and organize other players. They sacrifice some DPS for higher Spd and much higher Vit compared to a Archer/Huntress.

#Ability - Banners

###Explanination
Banner’s can placed down by Outriders to grant bonuses to allies who stay within in their range. The tiered Banner’s grant Healing and a very slight range increase, as well as Increased Priority starting at T2. What ‘Increased Priority’ means is enemies will prioritize attacking players in the range of a Banner. This allows for players outside the Banner’s range to attack without fear of retaliation, while more tanky players within the Banner’s reach pull agro.

###Savior Banner - T0

Mp Cost: 60
Duration: 3.5 s
Radius: 4
Effects:
Healing
+0.25 Range

###Elfin Banner - T1

Mp Cost: 70
Duration: 4 s
Radius: 4.25
Effects:
Healing
+0.25 Range

###Scourge Banner - T2

Mp Cost: 80
Duration: 4.5 s
Radius: 4.5
Effects:
Healing
+0.5 Range
Increased Priority

###Royal Guard Banner - T3

Mp Cost: 90
Duration: 5 s
Radius: 4.75
Effects:
Healing
+0.5 Range
Increased Priority

###Knighthood Banner - T4

Mp Cost: 100
Duration: 5.5 s
Radius: 5
Effects:
Healing
+0.75 Range
Increased Priority
On Equip:
+1 Atk
+1 Dex

###Blue Sparrow Banner - T5

Mp Cost: 110
Duration: 6 s
Radius: 5.25
Effects:
Healing
+0.75 Range
Increased Priority
On Equip:
+2 Atk
+2 Dex

###Hellwrath Banner - T6

Mp Cost: 120
Duration: 6.5 s
Radius: 5.5
Effects:
Healing
+1 Range
Increased Priority
On Equip:
+2 Atk
+2 Dex
+2 Vit
+2 Wis

###Phantasm Banner - UT

Mp Cost: 145
Duration: 3.5 s
Radius: 4
Effects:
Invisibility
+2 Range
On Equip:
+3 Spd
Dropped By:
Skuld
Troll Matriarch

###UT Explanation

The Phantasm Banner trades out the Healing and Increased Priority effects for an additional bit of range boost as well the ability to turn players invisible. Contrary to the tiered banner’s, this UT banner is best used on groups of Robe/Leather classes as opposed to Heavy Armor classes. It also has slightly less range and duration to balance it out. When used properly, this UT could allow entire parties to turn invisible during a boss fight or event.

###To Do List

• Living Shadow Banner (Moves with players after being placed, Dropped from Void Entity)

• Free Folk Skin (Game of Thrones refrence, Dropped from Ice Cave)

• Steampunk Scout Skin (Dropped from Mad Lab)

• Ghost Rider Skin (Dropped from Undead Lair)

Pretty dope

Wow an idea that ins’t completely terrible nice

sprites are nice, but why are there sooo many ideas for “banner” classes?

I am slightly confused as to the purpose of your banner. On the one hand, you have something that you want to use on melees so that they can tank the shots. It should be noted that this is only helpful for some bosses. The avatar honestly doesn’t care where you are when it shoots.

On the other hand, you have something that increases the range of your shots. You want to use his for ranged characters.

It seems to me like you have a conflict of interest. You want to buff the ranged characters so they can stay back and play safer, but you also want to buff the melees so they can tank, which means that the ranged characters shouldn’t be in a position to take advantage of it.

I like the concept, although I do find it relatively close to the new pally seal. I find it hard to believe that, given the seal’s existence, they would develop a whole new class off of something that already exists. The only real exception to this rule is the huntress/archer, which are basically interchangeable versions of each other, one is just marginally better in certain situations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.