The pet question [which pet do I max?]

I’m not sure wich pet should I max. I have rare penguin with heal/elec/mheal( max heal and almost max ele) and have rare mallard with mheal/heal/elec (no max lvl) so the answer would be obviously to max mallard but the main difference is that pinguin has 70 lvl and mallard 68 (ye I missed some fusion)and thats why im not sure where to go.

As someone with an unmaxed divine with your penguin’s set-up, if you plan to play this game for a very long time, go ahead and just do max level and when you fuse to divine you can get a better order. If you don’t plan to play for years/get divine, just eat those two levels and get the right set-up.

Honestly I think the best option is to reset. heal/elec/mheal is just not going to be good at all for a very long time. You can level the Mallard but a low cap means that when you eventually decide to move past rare (if you continue to play the game, you likely will), you will have to reset anyway. If you’re okay with playing with the Mallard as it is for now, I suggest you try to find a new heal/mheal/ (whatever the hell you want except maybe decoy) pet

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.