The Photo Gallery

called baldy because of a mining operation [gone WRONG] [gone SEXUAL] [in the HOOD] where they tried to basically powerwash the top of the mountain and ended up killing all the plant life up there. i remember seeing a chipmunk at the summit, though. there was even a little abandoned mineshaft on the slope that we went down that was caved in.

here’s a full picture of it for reference.

00%20PM

… in other news, portland’s air quality is almost as bad as delhi’s!

and it’s forecasted to get worse

@mt.baldy
Join this

Hair_Club_logo

so thats what philmont looks like? i have friends that worked there, it looks pretty sick.
i work at a scout camp in utah though, ill post pictures when i can connect my phone. AMAZING sunsets there.

Sunset somewhere in New York

Im not too sure but I think a lot of philmont burned down recently
(i have never been there yet)

working there either entails management, which is boring, guiding, which is leading a group of incompetent scouts for 3 days then having to do a ~20 mike hike back to base camp alone, or stay in a shitty little shack waiting for a scout group to come along without electricity. i’d much rather work at a normal scout camp; philmont is pretty taxing.

aside from that, my mom had the bright idea to go crabbing. it would’ve been fine and dandy for me if it weren’t for the fact that a. i have even more homework than usual b. i ended up having to do all the work and c. crab is literally the only fucking crustacean that i’m allergic to. whatever, what’s done is done.

got some nice photos though.

the only crab we caught that fit all the legal requirements >:/

old doggo

close up old doggo

cat + litter

a school of fish crowding around a single crab leg like a bunch of fucking piranhas

a nice sunset

(These are all my pictures I took myself)
A cool sky

Nice blood sunset

Awesome sunset with cloudwall

Lake of fire from my house

reminder that even simple things can have aesthetic appeal!

inside of an elevator at the portland art museum.

Rip Utah :frowning: Lots of smoke from fires

The other way, it looks like this

omega bump to dump some photos here.

not-so-happy seal, from 3 months back

spiderweb, from maybe a week back

some back to the future shit when my family visited manhattan last summer.

paramount studios dislikes manga

a sun conure from when i visited a pet store maybe half a year ago. i have like 20 more photos of him lol

at google hq

a seagull and her chick. the nest is behind the bush.

i ate glue for a bet. don’t worry, elmer’s gluetm is 100% non-toxic and safe for children!

dead opossum from a month and a half back

my neighborhood has a shuttle and i had to walk past this thing for a week to get to my internship every morning. it disappeared one day, for some reason.

some mountain valley in eastern oregon.

rabbit taking a shit and then getting scared when it realized i was watching from behind a window.

from two years back. a miniature glacier forms in front of my house’s driveway every winter, but this was the worst. i don’t have one from after that massive blizzard hit, but let it suffice to say that only one lane of the road was open, and just barely.

a half-awake… chinchilla? again from that pet store visit, don’t quite remember.

debate tournament at pacific university in november of last year, i believe.

stuff i’ve been planning to get a photo of:

• the morning cloud sea. i either wake up too late or the conditions aren’t right.
  • a coyote pack. i see them around every so often but they scamper away too fast for me to get a decent shot.
  • a deer. the last one i saw was… slightly mutilated.

I get deer running through my backyard like every couple of days. I guess they’re exotic for other people, though.

Nice pictures :ok_hand:

not exactly the case for us, but they’re still a fun sight.

although come to think of it, i’ve seen more coyotes than deer recently. i think they only come out in the spring.

I’m not familiar with that white stuff on the ground, what is that?
(The joke is that I’m in socal where it NEVER SNOWS)

It looked like vaporwave outside during work today.

Bonus

I have a very gay hat now.

cloud sea at 3 pm

Someone said all the picture threads were closed so I decided to make one

I decided to start

pictures near my house in the early fall