The Photo Gallery

Recent travels of mine

Some files were too big, so I donā€™t know which one is beeing postedā€¦

Iā€™d post more from my Scenic Stuff folder, but most of it isnā€™t irl pics - and if they are, theyā€™re either some factory stuff or a single pic of tiddies.
But theyā€™re basically flat so it should be alright, right???

1. I like water in my pics
  2. visit Scotland, itā€™s so pretty

I love industrial architecture.

Thereā€™s the whole internet for this.

Except most of the internet still sexualizes them >:O

Took some sun pics on my way to the vacay house happening.

Also some of the industrial pics I guess:

I wanted to upload this one at first but it got rejected for being too big in size, from winter '17:

This kind of picture could be more appropriate here

Last two pics are taken in the same area just a few feet apart

I forgot I had various vacation pictures, too >u<

top one-
if your ever in my country again I will outline the best places to visit. Prague is not a good image

unless thats rome and im just blind

October last yearā€¦yeah, I think that was Rome >u<

Iā€™ve been to other places in the Czech Rep. 'sides Prague, though - no worries ^u^

yeah the system of over water bridges they both have are pretty similar could definitely fool me again

ah good it has a lot to offer , once you been to all the other slavic countries you really start to appreciate the Czech Republic. most slav countries are sadly not as lucky as us czechs are

traveling around eastern europe when i was young definitely put in perspective how lucky i was to have what i did

part of me would say to visit more slav countries but a much larger another part would advise against it
outside of poland and the czech republic

it can be a quite unwelcoming environment, its not because their mean but because its just us slavs are very weary of foreigners

I mean some villages in Belarus, the last foreigners they met were germans soldiers and that is not even a joke

and safe travels everyone, wherever you may go

epic triple merge thread, enjoy all your pictures both new and old

Picture thread

I was with an old friend (We have a bit of backstory actually) and while hanging out, she suggested I take a photo.

I spent a bit of time making it aesthetic and then realized rather soon that it was a bitā€¦ sad.

Backstory if you are interested

To sum it up, it was a mutual friend zone. I had a massive crush on said friend awhile back and for awhile, she did too. We eventually decided we werenā€™t ready, and by the time we were, other people had entered our lives.
This lake actually holds a lot of value to me because of all of the time Iā€™d spent here. Sometimes I would spend hours on end just staring out into the watersā€¦ thinking about about anything. This was during especially difficult and emotional times for me where my best remedy was to just basically stare at water.
Eventually the same friend found me here (after me subtly hinting to it several times). We hung out here from time to time, just talking, and really, being friends. Each time was a bitter reminder to me that I had chosen to go here, rather than hang out with the friends that I had virtually disconnected from.

I still come here on a somewhat regular basis; I just have to be a bit more wary that certain people who think they know better are solidly convinced Iā€™m jumping into the lake with no intent on coming out. (I guess this picture didnā€™t help :l )

Sometimes Iā€™ll walk to school when itā€™s nice like this

What city do you live in? It looks really green.

I live in the northwest of the United States and it always rains so everything is bright green here

Sadly it takes me 1 hour to walk to work, but if i take the bus in the morning instead of driving, I do walk back. This is the view from the cycle path.