The Pikaplague

It appears to be chaos in the aftermath of the Canadian presidential elections, in which RMGnoob won by a hair against his illustrious opponent, Ickabod.

The reign of Scorchyborchy has come to a definitive end, and the people rejoice. The Niegils stopped dying. As RMGnoob delivered his 15-hour long monologous presidential address, not a single person turned away in boredom. The great illustrious leader has, at the age of 27, become the youngest president of Canada.

However, an ominous threat looms in the distance…

chu

It is our duty to assist our leader in these distressing times. Already the disease has spread to the Namenesses, and to the Xenogenesis, to the Idragonets, and to the Princemths. It is a true force of nature.

However, we can stop them. They may have Santa hats and electric shocks, but we have the greatest weapon of all time: rubber. They are powerless before it. However, we cannot use it without the help of the people.

Let us assist RMGnoob in his first triumph. Let us stand in solidarity against this yellow menace - the one that threatens to take over our beloved forums, the one that threatens to consume our entire beings. Long live the democracy, and long live RMGnoob!

If any Santachus are spotted, report it immediately to a local authority at RMGnoob.canada.gov, or call the emergency hotline at DIE-PIK-ACHU!

White tick off list

I will contribute to the cause at 5 tons of rubber in a rather enormous ball.

I thought that site was real tbh.

Santachu uses iron tail

Also another quality post from EpicNecros

I shall donate grinch costumes… perhaps they may prove effective.

ftfy

I certainly hope they didn’t, three unpaid interns died to finish typing that thing.

Great plan. I shall henceforth order the mass production of man-sized condoms to defend our population against this threat!

(also as president, my very first action would be to deport Bookbookbo to Bumfucknowheresville, Saskatchewan)

:desert_island: Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

nani tf is going on

they’re going on

14 AM
35 AM
53 AM
46 AM
20 AM

luckily a local hunter was able to wound nameness

Post your unpopular opinions about realm here
1 More Star to White

A “reeducation” camp might be just the thing

or a all paid vacation to one of Canada’s beautiful coal mines

icon-2071968-640_orig

All according to plan. Now I don’t have to deal with the upcoming unnatural disaster that is x-mas-pika-ism. :sunglasses:

are you implying that this crisis won’t be averted by our supreme le- president?

No, but I am implying he’ll be getting bad press with each failure as he fumbles through it. :sunglasses:

Burn the pikas at the stake

If you can’t beat them, join them!

I can beat them.
I will beat them.

I died.

i thought that was niegil’s job

if someone has to beat u, he has to kill u first >:)

In all seriousness, I’m ok with you guys being Pikachu.

But can you not copy my pic? I can’t tell who’s who by their profiles anymore :frowning:

man i got all these rubber condoms bullets but don’t know who to shoot now