The point of Indomptable

it does less dps than acclaim by a huge margin even when you have the full set on, it shoots so slow, and the shots are slow. has anyone put this to use and if so how

Do you like the planned sword nerf?

i use it like this
hit something,
leech,
get loot

uhh

st set.

but i remember there being a niche use for something.
One usage is due to how slow the shot is, it can be used like the st assassin dagger for dragging enemies ontop of them for endgame dungeons.
A few other niche uses that i cant remember

Its like a thiccer ASS. I find it best for enemies that move fast af and I have to hit quickly/dont get a lot of time. It sucks on chests for instance, but I find great use with it on unstunned O2 for instance, as you won’t get tons of time to get DPS in.

there isn’t one. the -10 def makes it pretty much completely useless

iirc it pierces so use it on a cube God or skull shrine and you get Hella dps

The sword would be better without the DEF penalty.

Flexing? idk.
Piercing is pretty cool too, just don’t really know where that would help you at all. First and last phases of septavius I guess.

Shaitan’s a pretty good place to use it because the def penalty doesn’t do much; you can see great usage of it here:

I use it occasionally soloing first shat’s because it’s surprisingly helpful to pierce the tower+mage+paralyze knight dude. Not that it’s necessary anymore with hp scaling.

point

I circled the point.

I sometimes use it just for the memes in glands with a warrior or pally so I can one-shot gods.

So after looking at this I’ll just feed the one I do have. Pointless anyways with the whole set.

its the only sword that can pierce and thus is good for that one stupid phase oryx has in which melees cant dammage him in and also it is good for crusades in halls

I personally use it while rushing OT and killing all those damn paralyzing horses, piercing through all the little minion seahorses

for getting stupid high damage numbers

Use it in Oryx

use it with mercy’s bane + crown + ggen , insane damage

then literally die because you are wearing indpmptable and mbane

Cheaper to just use assassin?

I turn into BIG Warrior and smack things as big warrior does. All the tiny people adorn me with gifts when I walk into Nexus. But when I look at my reflection, me only see weak man. It make Duffin sad because Duffin knows it no good damage.