The Protector

Note before I start the actual post, people that just say negative things and don’t give a way to possibly improve annoy me just a little is all.

What’s funny is that I actually was watching The Disaster Artist a couple nights ago, so I chuckled at the joke made. But I made this before I knew what The Room really was, so don’t blame me.

I used gray mainly to simulate “armor”, but it may come across weird due to the fact no female armor classes exist that use basic designs for them. (Skins don’t count here.) As for the “Huntress” part, Mystic, Huntress and Trickster all have the same cap but with different colors, so…

For the abilities, I mainly made them like that because of the fact that I just make things that way for classes I make. Making dull tiered abilities isn’t really my style. As for the “bulkiness”, it’s hard to use the same base design for 7 different tiers when it doesn’t have much room for improvement. The color part is simply a preference, and the shades are something that I made a while ago and didn’t bother changing before this point. The shading portion is simply the design of the Mark rather than any type of “shading”, which is why one half is a bit lighter than the other but is mostly the same. Tier 6 I can say is a fair suggestion, since it differs from the rest in a noticeable way.

The ability of the Mark being a Def boost is something that I discussed, actually, since it would work just as well and wouldn’t be severely powerful. The idea of the class is to be support, though, so getting rid of the group effect isn’t something I intend to do.

The only real reason I used Heavy Armors in this instance was due to the fact I made a poll about what the class should use and what type of class it should be, a listed above. I would’ve likely used Leather otherwise.

There actually is consistency between classes with this one too. Since the Max HP of Archer/Huntress is 20 lower than any other Leather class, I made this class have 20 less Max HP of the three Armor classes, which is 750. The Attack is already at 60, so no need to worry about that.

The difference between Ancients and Oreo is that Oreo gives a hell of a lot of Damaging and Healing, being the longest in the game even. This doesn’t have that, and has Sick as well. That’s why it’s the way it is.

I miiiiight’ve gone a little overboard on the stats of Negative… it was meant to be more of a group offense buff rather than defense buff, with a bit of a defense buff too, for a very high MP cost. I can see where you’d think this was OP, and I’ll likely tone it down so it gives more defense than offense but still give offense.

Do remember that for Void, it’s meant to get you out of a rough situation, hence why it gives Stunned and Dazed that cannot be healed. I’ll likely match the Stunned to the Cooldown and remove the Healing if anything.

Madness is a defensive thing for allies, but is severely offensive for yourself if you use it. That’s why it gives both Armor Broken and Sick for 5 seconds along with everything else. As for the buffs, I did end up making this around the time of Lost Halls being released, so… who stole what? I can’t tell.

Overall, the balance could use work for sure from what I’ve seen, and I do intend on doing work to this. The UTs that give offensive buffs have their drawbacks, and even if they could use reworks, they’re still there. And the one that does give Speedy is the “panic button” of UTs, which is why I made it like that. Even with Speedy, you’re still unable to attack, and you attack severely slow a bit after you’re able to attack, which makes it less of a “shred” and more of a “heal and go back to attacking”.

Mark of Madness is going to recieve some reworks to keep it more out of the spectrum of “broken”, so I don’t plan on removing it. As for the whole “4 is excessive” thing, Necromancer has 4 UTs as well as an ST currently.

And yes, I did read through it all. Here’s my reward. :cookie:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.